1. #1

    Personal Shadow improvement

    greetings,

    After my last post on this forum my dps increased allot thanks to all the tips and extra info the people gave.
    But a few months later I think im still struggling with some things.
    I do arround 200-250k dps on heroic kills in SoO. I really think i can get way higher dps since i'm item level 565.

    My current stats are:

    - 38506 spell power
    -18300 haste
    -25.94% crit
    -30.09% Mastery

    If i look for improvements on Askmrrobot they say i need to reduce my haste cap back to 14800 and het 13800 mastery and 7800 crit
    I don't know if this is the right thing to do.

    I can't post any links yet but you can look me up:

    Name: Lumea
    Realm: Outland-eu
    Guild: Defqon

    remove the spaces
    WoL

    worldoflogs . com /reports/ 57u2b4p7w1wt0uqn/ analyze/dd/ source/
    worldoflogs .com /reports/ r77p0co7n3mb2bi7/

    I hope you guys can find rotation/gearing/gemming/enchanting wise somthing to improve myself.
    Also i struggle a littlebit with wich tallents at wich bosses
    what i do most times, when i have to walk allot i will run FdcL


    Thanks already.

  2. #2
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lumea/advanced

    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/57u2b...yze/dd/source/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/r77p0co7n3mb2bi7/

    Fixed the links for you.

    I haven't got much time, so not gonna check logs now. Have a look at http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4793 to see how to optimze your reforges/gemming/enchants with AMR (Quickly spot the overcap on hit/haste, yet you chose to go for the boots socket bonus which grants hit. A pure gem of some sort would be higher value).
    Read through http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1701. Get the basics right first. The tip I usually give when people come to me and ask for help, is to maximize your uptime. Always be casting something. If you need to move, think ahead and move during globals.
    I would suggest going the 14*** breakpoint if you prefer running FDCL over MF;I

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomu View Post
    I would suggest going the 14*** breakpoint if you prefer running FDCL over MF;I
    I prefer MF;I more but like with sha HC for example i prefer FDCL

  4. #4
    Back in a day person's topic would be closed within an hour for not using FixMyDps thread.
    And I'm really wondering why'd you use FDLC on Sha Heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaliax View Post
    I prefer MF;I more but like with sha HC for example i prefer FDCL
    Run MF;I for everything (with the exception of maybe Protectors, Thok and Blackfuse depending on your role) if you prefer it and know how to handle it ^^ It's just better.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomu View Post
    Run MF;I for everything (with the exception of maybe Protectors, Thok and Blackfuse depending on your role) if you prefer it and know how to handle it ^^ It's just better.
    ^ This. Also having 18300 haste is a waste. Try to stay between 18200 and 18215, but never over.

    you are also over hit capped which is never good.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    off-topic :

    Mewgie, how are you feeling about dropping 4set and going with 2set + Hcwf offpieces ?
    Do you think it is generally worth it once you get the right pieces ? ( Just for deeps farming not necessarily for progression ^-^)
    Last edited by Lazu; 2014-01-27 at 10:25 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    Mewgie, how are you feeling about dropping 4set and going with 2set + Hcwf offpieces ?
    Do you think it is generally worth it once you get the right pieces ? ( Just for deeps farming not necessarily for progression ^-^)
    It's really just a matter of running sims on your char. In some cases, yes it's worth it. Won't be in all cases. Once again, the difference is so small it likely wont matter
    Last edited by Jomu; 2014-01-27 at 03:34 PM.

  8. #8
    The Patient Vampz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    ^ This. Also having 18300 haste is a waste. Try to stay between 18200 and 18215, but never over.

    you are also over hit capped which is never good.

    18330 haste on armory. I chuckled.

  9. #9
    Got HCWF bracers and i am not done optimally reforging, playing my hunter alot inbetween our 2 raiddays. Sue me.

    Also , does that influence the value of my argument ? I dont think so.
    Would make my rank4 on our hc thok firstkill even more impressive if i had actually been running around with wasted stats all the time.
    Armory stalker.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaliax View Post
    greetings,
    I do arround 200-250k dps on heroic kills in SoO. I really think i can get way higher dps since i'm item level 565.

    My current stats are:

    - 38506 spell power
    -18300 haste
    -25.94% crit
    -30.09% Mastery
    I would shoot for the 14800 haste and up your mastery and crit. I am currently at 549 ilvl with the 14800 haste and 40% mastery doing normal 10's. I pull about 180-210k most fights. You should see a big difference going with a lot more int, mastery and crit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •