Poll: Well?

Thread: State of 3v3

State of 3v3

Ive been trying to do some arenas lately, while 2s is still a complete joke I havent done to many 3s games.
    Im curious on what u guys think of it if u have done any

Is it balanced?

Deleted
    It's all a waste of time at the moment due to the endless crowd control and burst. Play LoL or something instead.

Deleted
    warr, warr and warr. all i face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its more balanced than 2's for sure, but it has problems. Some classes/specs are extremely viable, and others are completely broken. Blizzard doesn't know how to fix the game so they just buff everything hoping it'll work.

Wow is it really that bad? I thought i Heard people saying its more balanced right now than ever lol

It feels balanced until you reach like 1800+ and then you meet only combos of warr/hunt/mage/enh/UH...every class who cant kill those disappears then from arena.

So all casters besides mage are gone cause warrior faceroll them.

Then also classes who would be good against some casters disappear, cause there are no casters anymore.

So it leaves only the op classes beating down on each other.

I would take out UH and enh from OP, they are nice..but teamed up with for example warrior (wow what a surprise) the dmg is out of control without even need to rly do some cc n stuff.

Then most probably team up with a rdruid for symbiosis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Wow is it really that bad? I thought i Heard people saying its more balanced right now than ever lol
    No it's terrible. WoW PVP is just a waste of time at the moment unless you are a sadomasochist or extremely good.

There is a certain type of player who can adapt to anything so they don't see a problem with it.

The crowd control is simply out of control and everyone has an I-WIN button. Unfortunately I don't believe it's going to change much either. I think this will become more or less the norm now because PVE is a much bigger priority than PVP for Blizz. Blizzard will do their best but their hands are tied it seems.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2014-01-26 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    It feels balanced until you reach like 1800+ and then you meet only combos of warr/hunt/mage/enh/UH...every class who cant kill those disappears then from arena.

So all casters besides mage are gone cause warrior faceroll them.

Then also classes who would be good against some casters disappear, cause there are no casters anymore.

So it leaves only the op classes beating down on each other.
    Amen, brother.

EDIT: Noticed 1/3rd of players think this season is balanced?

Warrior + Mage + Resto Druid + Hunter = 4.

4 / 11 (classes) = about 1/3.

It all makes sense!
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-01-27 at 09:11 AM.