Lightbulb Lv24 Rogue Twink

Hi I'm gonna be doing pvp in the lv20-24 bracket and I need some advice. I'm gonna be playing a rogue lv24 and I need to know a few things; Which weapons I should use and which enchants for each weapon. I'm gonna be playing subtlety + subterfuge (I enjoy having a double ambush and the other good things about subterfuge). So if you know what I should use, then please feel free to share. Also, I was looking at the drops from Gnomeregan and they seem to have better stats than BoA at lv24, so any input on that would be great. Thanks.
    Last edited by Laxatives; 2014-01-26 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    +10 agility on daggers, +100 health on chest and enjoy 2 hours queue

15 аgi, isn't it? You can have windsong and dancing steel too, but obviously they are affected by lvl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always take either Dancing Steel(62 agi procs) or a lot of twinkers I know have been using Colossus. It gives you a shield for 281 dmg and procs from damaging melee.

Here's a spreadsheet that is damn useful.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1&toomany=true

10+ Year Old Account
    I know elemental force is an extremely OP weapon enchant at low levels, it procs off of every other auto attack or so and crits for 250 at level 1. I don't know how good it is at level 24 though. I would probably just run full Heirloom gear enchanted the same way you would enchant a 90 rogue.

mongoose on the daggers better than dancing steel.

Well at level 24 rogues can be very strong, your best best is probably going to be just building for full damage. Honeybadger is a good rogue you could look at if you need idea's for armor. But i warn you killing Priests and Holy paladins is going to be a bitch.
    For the weapon itself Blackvenom Blade is BiS but it is hard to obtain, sorry not sure what enchant you should chuck on it though.

Wow, you are going to twink in a bracket full of trial accounts.

Do you stream?

Not really sure what u mean by "stream." Anyhow... I went with elemental force. My burst is insane. I'll take out holy pallys like that *snaps fingers* and same with priests and resto druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxatives View Post
    Not really sure what u mean by "stream." Anyhow... I went with elemental force. My burst is insane. I'll take out holy pallys like that *snaps fingers* and same with priests and resto druids.
    For burst, mongoose > dancing steel > ele force, assuming everything is procc'ing, but ele force is a pretty substantial boost that's always there. And.... it can proc on poison ticks as well as on throw, so in situations where, for example, a nasty mage frost nova'd to root you and move out of melee range with their last few hundred health remaining, expecting to kite you to your death, he's in for a nasty surprise.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted
    get double mongoose or dancing steel. at lvl 24 dancing steel would give 64 agility. Also check http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f29/5-4-enchants-53392/ for list of enchants.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EDGrenade View Post
    Wow, you are going to twink in a bracket full of trial accounts.

Do you stream?
    Thing is though, he will have a great advantage for 24 due to gear and better access to enchants. However, it will not be a total faceroll unless he is alliance which tends to run with more 24s than horde. Also, the trial account (Free to Play WoW community) is pretty tight. They twink out their level 20s to the max of what they can and are populated by veteran players. They even have mods that enable global chat amongst F2Ps on servers like Aerie Peak that allows them to get around trial account chat and grouping restrictions. I have personally been in and seen organized groups of level 20 F2Ps destroy 24s.

Awesome bracket if you are going to twink. The BGs pop almost as often as end game BGs do even during the wee hours of the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    get double mongoose or dancing steel. at lvl 24 dancing steel would give 64 agility. Also check http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f29/5-4-enchants-53392/ for list of enchants.
    these enchant lists do not list how often an enchant does proc.

I do not recommend mongoose it hardly procs at all.

he might try 2x dancing steel with subterfuge, its a lower proc, but it procs more often.

Not my style at all though....i played today sub in the 19 and 24 bracket as well as mutilate with the best gear availibe for that bracket, i would rather use nighstalker and 2x 15 agi enchants. and max crit %, for a really hard hit. its most of the time a good one shot against bad twinks.

Better leave sub out and go mutilate, you got more energy and do really insane damage even when not in stealth i used 2x15 agi pvp daggers, but 2x elemental force as enchant is recommend. - i care about crit chance so each to its own.

Also played with shadow focus when mutilate, cause for free saps and almost free ambush, followed by 2 mutilates. Even the strongest disc and hunter twinks fell in no time.

Stay away doing sub in that bracket, sub needs shadow dance.

Better stay away from the rogue class until lvl60 when you got burst of speed along with many other talents, i think kidney is lvl40, vanish lvl34. I think blizzard do not want rogues in low lvl brackets - just look at the paladin, priest and hunters, even a pala can stun before a rogue is able to learn how to stun.

And the frost mage gets his iceblock sooner than the rogue got his vanish.

Really, wouldn't bother.

On the other side as sub in lvl60+ brackets you are fast as lightning by using BoS while in stealth gets you a lot of uptime with those ambushes and raising your kill ratio somewhat and it just feels godmode.

Deleted
    Only weaklings twink, especially rogues.

Dont ruin the fun for others by just so you can feel powerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Only weaklings twink, especially rogues.

Dont ruin the fun for others by just so you can feel powerful.
    You know that they implemented twink only bg's a long while ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    You know that they implemented twink only bg's a long while ago...
    just that at least in eu, no one plays that kind of bg cause it will almost never happen or too long wait times. You see powerful twinks like in a real twink bg in a normal level bg now and those twinks are outnumbering the players with only heirloom gear allready.
    Its that easy to get some blues and enchant them, some do just a little bit of xp stop and gear up.

Only thing that may left is the arena grandmaster trinket.

oh and rogues are not really the source of all evil in the low bracket as they do not even have access to a simple stun, vanish or burst of speed. nothing strong really. all they can do is, to open hard and deal some dmg in melee if mutilate. Too easy to kite.

Hunters and disc are the problem here even palas. They get their core abilities way too early in comparission to rogues, locks and mages.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2014-02-08 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Just to add to the elemental force talk, it also procs and can crit off of throw, effectively making you ranged. I think at level 10 it was critting for somewhere in the region of 220-300 from throw at times.