View Poll Results: Would you like a healer class which uses Dark Energy to heal?!

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 45.65%
  • No

75 54.35%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    I'd rather a necromancer class with 2 dps specs and a healing spec.
    This suggestion is not about Necromancers... Necromancers do use Dark Energy but they do not use Fel or Nether Energy... Warlocks Are Capable of Using Shadow Energy/ Fel or even Fire Energy. Death Knights also use Dark Energy and Frost Energy. I am suggesting here a class which is Capable of combinating Fel/Fire/Shadow/Arcane with meele attacks or to use these spells to heal allies... Necromancers are a class which have many spells related to Undeads, Shadow Energy , but they arent capable of controling Arcane Energy. To become this "class" is needed hard training and very difficult challenges.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    "Where is the difference between Flash Heal and Flash of Light ?!Where is the difference between Conflagrate and Fire Blast ?!"

Over compensating and catering for pvpers whilst pve is pushed aside.
    oh please.... There are PvP changes that affect PvE and there are also PvE changes that affect PvP.

Seeing how passionate people are about "green fire" I suppose we will have takers for healing with fire, shadow and Nether energy...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Seeing how passionate people are about "green fire" I suppose we will have takers for healing with fire, shadow and Nether energy...
    yes many players would like healers that use Shadow/Fel/Fire Energy ...
    But the "class" is still suggested , but never as a healer ... Though giving the "class" a healing spec would make it unique...
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    "Where is the difference between Flash Heal and Flash of Light ?!Where is the difference between Conflagrate and Fire Blast ?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    This suggestion is not about Necromancers... Necromancers do use Dark Energy but they do not use Fel or Nether Energy... Warlocks Are Capable of Using Shadow Energy/ Fel or even Fire Energy. Death Knights also use Dark Energy and Frost Energy. I am suggesting here a class which is Capable of combinating Fel/Fire/Shadow/Arcane with meele attacks or to use these spells to heal allies... Necromancers are a class which have many spells related to Undeads, Shadow Energy , but they arent capable of controling Arcane Energy. To become this "class" is needed hard training and very difficult challenges.
    name a class that fulfills that quota then?

name a class that fulfills that quota then?
    The Only class who is capable of using Fel/Shadow/Fire/Arcane , and which uses weapons is Demon Hunter...
    I know you dont see Demon Hunters as healers , but every class which uses Shadow , Fel (Nether, Chaos etc) , Fire can heal. Demon Hunters do use these energies and giving them a healing spec would add something new to the game.
    Giving Different stances to DHs like Monks/Warriors/Druid would be something good.
    I have thought about something special about DH healing...
    Something Special about DH DPS.
    But still cant find something special about DH Tanking.

Soon ill post the whole idea...
    Its too long. The tanking side is based on Parrying and on Healing. Healing from The Fel/Flame Abilities. Still i need to think about something for DH DPS like low range teleports(6 yards , 7 yards etc) , low range charges , Shadow Copies ,Movement Speed , Low Healing ;Damage Reduces; a class which is based more on mobility than on High Damage Dealing.
    Last edited by Arberian; 2014-01-26 at 11:49 AM.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

The Only class who is capable of using Fel/Shadow/Fire/Arcane , and which uses weapons is Demon Hunter...
    I know you dont see Demon Hunters as healers , but every class which uses Shadow , Fel (Nether, Chaos etc) , Fire can heal. Demon Hunters do use these energies and giving them a healing spec would add something new to the game.
    Giving Different stances to DHs like Monks/Warriors/Druid would be something good.
    I have thought about something special about DH healing...
    Something Special about DH DPS.
    But still cant find something special about DH Tanking.

Soon ill post the whole idea...
    Its too long. The tanking side is based on Parrying and on Healing. Healing from The Fel/Flame Abilities. Still i need to think about something for DH DPS like low range teleports(6 yards , 7 yards etc) , low range charges , Shadow Copies ,Movement Speed , Low Healing ;Damage Reduces; a class which is based more on mobility than on High Damage Dealing.
    Please god no.

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Balance is outdated and overrated. Over compensating and catering for pvpers whilst pve is pushed aside.
    Right. Well tell me that again when raids only start taking the 3 classes that are the most OP and fuck any other class.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Please god no.
    Any reason ?!
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

At first I thought this was something new and cool, but then it got mentioned that it wold be melee class, which was a minor letdown. But then I realized that melees can be really cool too, and castermelee could be something cool and interesting.
    Then it was revealed that it was just another DemonHunter

I mean, sure, I guess. That's a really small detail about any possible class.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethekk View Post
    At first I thought this was something new and cool, but then it got mentioned that it wold be melee class, which was a minor letdown. But then I realized that melees can be really cool too, and castermelee could be something cool and interesting.
    Then it was revealed that it was just another DemonHunter
    The healing aspect of The Demon Hunters would be something good. Its like Paladins , they can use meele abilities and can heal. Giving a healing spec to Demon Hunters is fun. And would add something new to the game. Dont forget:
    "Both optimist and pessimist give something good to the world : The Pessimist creates the parachute and the optimist creates the airplane"
    That is the way you wanted to see it. You didnt want to see as a Demon Hunter this healing class... But there is possibility for Demon Hunters to heal. You should have thought from the beginning because i mentioned it Fel/Fire/Shadow...
    If you liked the idea from the beginning you will like it too if it is implemented into a new class like Demon Hunters : 3 specs -Tank -Healer -DPS

And that is true u thought that was something cool , because it was and you have never seen a class which heals using Shadow/Fire/Nether magic. That is what makes this idea unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be fun if blizzard would implement this idea...
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

There's only one class I'd like to see, and it does not use fel magic to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    There's only one class I'd like to see, and it does not use fel magic to do anything.
    Ah, the AFK stealth Rogue in my BG. We meet again.
    Gone until the next expansion.

I'd prefer to see more from arcane before another dark energy type class. We have tons of classes using evil to fight evil... is boring.
    now taking suggestions for a new cartoon signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I'd prefer to see more from arcane before another dark energy type class. We have tons of classes using evil to fight evil... is boring.
    Yes the 25% of DH spells are arcane . Ill post a suggestion for them. Also my suggestion contains low range teleports(Arcane magic) for DPS spec!!
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

Totally, I loved those shadow healers from City of Heroes who used bodies of dead enemies for stuff like mass resurrection or draining health from enemies to heal allies, etc.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

I'd actually like to see a healer that doesn't use mana.

SWTOR has quite a few healers that don't use mana. Those mechanics could be transferred over to WoW pretty easily.

The Shadow Energy also comes from the souls Kuragalolz...
    Yes i have been thinking about this because i want to make a suggestion for a class , but before beginning i need to make sure the class will be fun. I am suggesting for a class which uses corrupted energy Fel , Fire or even Shadow to heal. I am thinking about something unique, which doesnt exist in the game.
    Well not really. soul spells makes shadow damages in game but that's only for gameplay reasons. You don't need to feed upon souls to be able to use shadow magics, casting a shadow bolt doesn't require you to steal someone's soul, whereas some spells are entirely dedicated on stealing you're opponent's soul, bearing white light and bluish purples, while shadow magic is deep black and purple bordered.

They're clearly different.
    Requests : Open | Deviantart