Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Post
    People like this guy.
    This.

Plus Daze. Blizzard has defended stun to the death, but I curse like a sailor whenever it happens. Not once have I felt like it added to my immersion. Having someone clicking their fingernails in my ears would feel more immersive that being dazed.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Bloodsail Admiral Sageofthe10paths's Avatar
    Make LFR easier to kick or punish poisonous players who grief and do stupid shit. Less scenarios and more 5 mans! Make 5 mans more challeging! Make scenarios something you do while questing to farm exp, then heroic scenarios and heroic 5 mans at end game. Fix the bad RNG from loot drops for example, you have a raid and no one in your raid wears mail, take all mail loot off boss tables so you have better chances of getting things you actually need! A new class every 2 years, 3 new races Ogres = horde & Arrakoa = Alliance & Ethereal = neutral then choose a faction like Pandaren. All raids and all 5 mans are scale able and you can do them at level cap and you get scaled down to make it challeging and you can join groups in the Raid browser.

Okay, sorry now it's turning into a wish list.

I'd like the changes to PVP gear to be reverted, back before PvP Power (I think it's called this? I don't even remember)

Sub fee, everything else is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    One thing that scarred me for life is the damn Argent Tournament. I seriously can't go back there and I still don't have all the mounts and pets. But anytime I go there, pick up quests and pick up a lance, it's like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I get horrid flashbacks and terrible anxiety and have to hearth and abandon all the quests. If they made it so you got more tokens per day or the mounts weren't 100+ tokens I might actually force myself though it. As it stands I would be doing the dailies for months to finish it up. I can't do it. My hands are shaking as I type it.
    Holy crap, really? Wow. NOTHING in the game has ever made me feel that physically assaulted.

Low level ganking tbh. Don't see the point in it.

Would be great if the ganker got a "murderer" status for 30 minutes after one shotting a grey level player that did not provoke the attack. A murderer could be killed by anyone, even same faction players without getting aggro from guards. Ultima online <3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    The shitfull attitude of the community.
    only way to change that is to go door to door beating those rude people up until they agree to be nice. oh yea video tape it and put it on youtube.....lulz

i would like to see the ability to send other things in the mail WITH a BoA cross-realm. this way it goes to your own toon. got stuff on another realm that 1 of your toon needs?...just send it WITH a BoA. 1 thing that needs to be done is to flag that item as soulbound or BoA. that way you cant sell/trade it and alter that servers economy. also allow gold but put a limit on it. this way people who play both factions and multiple realms can FULLY utilize their stuff account wide and not disturb other realm/faction economies.

that's what game changes i'd like to see. company changes?....kick chilton out...lol.

CRZ technology on all servers save for those with the lowest populations on either one or both factions. Ideally those servers that have CRZ technology implemented would have a tag to let new players know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

LFR, Mage 90 Talents (Rune as example), Shop Button Ingame, Cross Realm Zones, Rep Daylies
    Last edited by Deex; 2014-01-26 at 06:48 PM.
    - I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. -
    [DE] WOW Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/search?f...ldor&sort=time
    [DE] D3 Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/search?f=...2545&sort=time
    My Fansite

I would have loved deeper crafting.

Pit Lord
    gnomes , remove

I feel like giving you a cup of hot a cocoa and telling you is is all going to be okay lol.

Not sure what I want removed or changed. I would love to change the shit RNG i have with certain mounts lol.

Add TBC servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    gnomes , remove
    Sorry to cute to remove
    - I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. -
    [DE] WOW Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/search?f...ldor&sort=time
    [DE] D3 Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/search?f=...2545&sort=time
    My Fansite

One of the things that i really want them to check is this and its a very small but inpactfull change and its that when ur a balance druid with the glyph that allowes u to be in boomking form and not look retarded and when u pop Incarnation u transform to an even uglier form of boomking, like just make me glow more? anyone else think this or?

Personally I wished they'd get rid of the ability for people who do nothing in LFR to be rewarded.

I would change how overly saturated the world is with flying zones. And remove flying in Azeroth.

And of course, remove the cash shop, preferably with acid and fire.
    Last edited by Tommo; 2014-01-26 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deex View Post
    LFR, Mage 90 Talents (Rune as example), Shop Button Ingame, Cross Realm Zones, Rep Daylies
    I've always been wondering, what's the deal with T90 mage talents? Serious question, I don't play a mage, and many people complain about it.

OT: Add class quests (dailies), long dungeons awarding full runs and being split into parts for LFD, unique/rare/hard to find items with cool procs/effects, choosable paths in questing.

Remove LFR (keeping Flex), PvP Power/Baseline Resilience, "Gauntlet bosses"

xrealm zones. Especially ever since they also connected realms. Makes low level questing zones unbearable, 25 people waiting in a hut all trying to get the tag on a quest npc as soon as it spawns = not good game play. I can't imagine that potential new subs and fresh players think it's even decent game play and would bother giving WoW a shot and even making it to level 20.

I doubt LFR will ever be removed so at the very least, add some type of monitoring system. If you're below a certain activity level, you automatically get kicked.
    Then....you're forced to wear a tabard with a large "A" on it, just like the Scarlet Letter. Only this "A" stands for AssHat. Now I do understand this won't fix LFR, but
    it's a start.