Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Low level ganking tbh. Don't see the point in it.

Would be great if the ganker got a "murderer" status for 30 minutes after one shotting a grey level player that did not provoke the attack. A murderer could be killed by anyone, even same faction players without getting aggro from guards. Ultima online <3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    The shitfull attitude of the community.
    only way to change that is to go door to door beating those rude people up until they agree to be nice. oh yea video tape it and put it on youtube.....lulz

i would like to see the ability to send other things in the mail WITH a BoA cross-realm. this way it goes to your own toon. got stuff on another realm that 1 of your toon needs?...just send it WITH a BoA. 1 thing that needs to be done is to flag that item as soulbound or BoA. that way you cant sell/trade it and alter that servers economy. also allow gold but put a limit on it. this way people who play both factions and multiple realms can FULLY utilize their stuff account wide and not disturb other realm/faction economies.

that's what game changes i'd like to see. company changes?....kick chilton out...lol.

CRZ technology on all servers save for those with the lowest populations on either one or both factions. Ideally those servers that have CRZ technology implemented would have a tag to let new players know.

Deleted
    LFR, Mage 90 Talents (Rune as example), Shop Button Ingame, Cross Realm Zones, Rep Daylies
    Last edited by mmocb4d5413dc4; 2014-01-26 at 06:48 PM.

I would have loved deeper crafting.

10+ Year Old Account
    gnomes , remove

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like giving you a cup of hot a cocoa and telling you is is all going to be okay lol.

Not sure what I want removed or changed. I would love to change the shit RNG i have with certain mounts lol.

Deleted
    Add TBC servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    gnomes , remove
    Sorry to cute to remove

Deleted
    One of the things that i really want them to check is this and its a very small but inpactfull change and its that when ur a balance druid with the glyph that allowes u to be in boomking form and not look retarded and when u pop Incarnation u transform to an even uglier form of boomking, like just make me glow more? anyone else think this or?

Personally I wished they'd get rid of the ability for people who do nothing in LFR to be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Deex View Post
    LFR, Mage 90 Talents (Rune as example), Shop Button Ingame, Cross Realm Zones, Rep Daylies
    I've always been wondering, what's the deal with T90 mage talents? Serious question, I don't play a mage, and many people complain about it.

OT: Add class quests (dailies), long dungeons awarding full runs and being split into parts for LFD, unique/rare/hard to find items with cool procs/effects, choosable paths in questing.

Remove LFR (keeping Flex), PvP Power/Baseline Resilience, "Gauntlet bosses"

xrealm zones. Especially ever since they also connected realms. Makes low level questing zones unbearable, 25 people waiting in a hut all trying to get the tag on a quest npc as soon as it spawns = not good game play. I can't imagine that potential new subs and fresh players think it's even decent game play and would bother giving WoW a shot and even making it to level 20.

I doubt LFR will ever be removed so at the very least, add some type of monitoring system. If you're below a certain activity level, you automatically get kicked.
    Then....you're forced to wear a tabard with a large "A" on it, just like the Scarlet Letter. Only this "A" stands for AssHat. Now I do understand this won't fix LFR, but
    it's a start.

Deleted
    Here's one, Forsaken, get rid!

They should remove CRZ when they finish connecting all the realms that need connecting, CRZ is really a band-aid solution to a problem that Connected Realms would fix.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Not being allowed to do anything in combat. (except waste time fighting the mob or running away at 50% speed)

Flying. Change it to actual flying or remove it from the game.

Deleted
    Fear - I hate when I end up running through the walls and die to falling damage.

Transmogs that don't match.