Is it worth starting PvP now?

Seeing base resilience bumped up again, seeing battle fatigue bumped up again, and already having experienced how stupid PvP was earlier in MoP, I have to ask. Is it really worth it to gear up for this last season? Have things noticeably changed? There seem to be cries of "worst season evar" every single season, but my perception has been that they have been fairly valid throughout MoP. Maybe that's wrong. You tell me. That's why I made this thread.

I don't see any signs that the ridiculous burst and CC has been lowered. WoD, at least, is a fresh start, so I'm looking forward to that. Perhaps because of the removal of base resilience and battle fatigue. It's probably because I liked PvP more a few expansions ago, but I see base resilience and battle fatigue as Blizzard throwing their hands up and saying "We give up." An admittance that they can't properly balance the game, just crossing their fingers and hoping that the players will hang on long enough for WoD to launch. This last season seems like it'll only make things worse than they were in earlier seasons.

Sounds like you're just tired of WoW PvP. Every season is the "worst season" depending on who you talk to. Burst and CC have always been out of control. The positive change is the catch-up system but you're still playing the same WoW PVP game, which you either love or hate.

I play arena pvp since WotlK and ive seen stuff thats was dumb and made me angry.

And even i still enjoy to log in and just kick few arenas for me its really the dumbest season ever.

Only talking bout dps now, half of the classes are dead and 3-4 classes dominate all. And not just that they are good or strong...pure godmode making some others feel totally helpless.

CC is endless ,in so many ways instant and unavoidalbe, ppl have def cds-selfheals-immunities without end and "lol lets just burst lol" works better then ever.

And even its evident as fuck, nothing basicly changed since start this season. Guess they just let some bend over while other faceroll keyboard cause for big changes its to late and they will maybe come with WoD.

Anyway as i said i still enjoy to do few games now and then

Deleted
    I doubt that WoW's pvp will ever feel "balanced" or "fair", no matter if it actually is or not.

In my experience, PvP can be fun if:

a. You play a class that is strong that season
    b. You have friends to play with and arent forced to pluck people off the trade for Arena.
    c. You arent easily frustrated or impatient.

And since the isnt much more to do untill WoD, you might aswell start PvP in the upcoming season