Deleted

Heroic Paragons Soaking

Going to be starting progress on Heroic Paragons later tonight, and I was just wondering if I'm able to soak the green pools from the catalyst reactions with deterrence?

Deleted
    There's no need to, they move super slowly and don't really get in the way that much if you drop them properly

Tell your raiders to move to the outside if they're going to drop green. No need to really soak them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am tanking in the middle(ish) during Xaril, and I had a great deal of trouble with Poison pools. They seemed to gravitate towards me and I was taking a boatload of damage from them. Do other peoples green puddles fixate on random targets, or do these just move around randomly with no fixate? I was able to dodge many of them but there seemed to be SOO MANYY surrounding me at all times.
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthetik View Post
    I am tanking in the middle(ish) during Xaril, and I had a great deal of trouble with Poison pools. They seemed to gravitate towards me and I was taking a boatload of damage from them. Do other peoples green puddles fixate on random targets, or do these just move around randomly with no fixate? I was able to dodge many of them but there seemed to be SOO MANYY surrounding me at all times.
    Tell your raid to drop them further out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthetik View Post
    They move towards a specific Klaxxi, cant remember which. So when you kill it make sure you drag it away from middle

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, we got the posion stuff sorted. Got the kill a couple days ago. We ended up having our melee and myself run out, drop the green puddles. Then take 1 tick from your own puddle before moving back to the middle. This brought the soaks needed to disipate them down to 2 and kept em out of the middle for much longer. Pretty cool fight, from start to finish.
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.