Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Factions x 5.

I feel like Blizzard could have done so much more with the game and the story if they hadn't split the player base with the current faction system.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Blizzard has made made innovative and creative choices and decisions to there games, none more so then Wow, and for a game near to a decade old, and a game legacy older then that, a lot has been decided upon to keep it going.
    But not all those decisions have been good ones, and have even damaged the reputation of the game, either making people lose faith, trust, or even go as far to quit the game for a time, or permanently.

In your opinion, and please give even a brief as to why you think this, what do you feel has been the five worst decisions to the game, either for gameplay, design, lore and story, or any factors that you simple can't agree with or enjoy.

Mine are

1 - In introduction to the shop. Yes yes its new, despite buying items from wow's website is not like mounts and pets. But as danger dolan put it, this feature has steadily became something worse and worse in terms of how blizzard use it, what they sell on it, and how far they are prepared to use it to sell items and get more money from the playerbase. For a game that is sub based, having pets and mounts is one thing, but armor, and buying lv90 characters, features that you can do in the game, I feel this is going to get worse over time.

2 - The separation of pvp and pve. Might be stange to think of, but there was a time when people formed large groups to come and fight the opposing faction, either in major cities or out in the open. I formed many a group in the past myself for fun to go attack alliance cities and counter account ones done to ours, leading to big battles in a none battle ground setting. It was chaotic, but it was fun. Since then, blizzard seems to have worked on making this less and less of an enjoyment and something people want to do, from flying in azeroth, to making guards in major cities hit like trucks, to making faction leaders extremely hard to take down, people have ground tired of this, and you hardly see anyone forming sich groups now. All just so it doesn't effect peoples pve?

3 - The direction of the story since the end of wrath. Up until the end of wrath, the story in wow felt like it was growing and getting better and better, it seemed like the devs knew what they were doing, from Illidan and kil'jaeden and the draenei and blood elves, to death khights and the old gods and of course arthas, it felt like the game had a growing appeal on story alone.
    And then cataclysm happened, and the story of the game became a joke to so many, everything from one side getting more focus to the other, to over powered lore figures doing all the work, to dumming down of bad guys, to contrived plotlines, to absolute silliness and even parodies of there own story, people were no longer happy with the direction of the lore, and it seemed like that well of story and innovative ideas they had from WC3 had all but dried up.

4 - The linear questing experience. Why this became a thing god knows, because nobody complained about the questing system prior to this, aside from it needing a little more sparkle, which quests did in cata and mists, but the way they were presented, that you couldn't do quests except in a linear fashion like a final fantasy game, it made the experience of leveling any new characters such a drag, and the reworking of vanilla zones into cataclysm zones did just that to these hubs we knew for years.

5 - Of course, the daily questing system. Way I see it, wrath had the best setup to all endgame. You had loads of dungeons to do heroics in, tabards to grind, and by doing dungeons you got gear and rep and got prepared for raids because you practiced your character in a setting more suited for doing bosses and content in. you were also not required to grind dailies, but you could for extra rep if you got bored of doing it one way.
    Cata started to knock this on the head, with the increase in difficulty in heroic dungeons, yet the system was still there.. and of course, mists killed it, because to get upgrades, you had to do dailies, at the determent of doing content that would give to practice for raiding.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on blizzards mistakes, probably not all shared, but I don't give a shit, its just thinks I feel they didn't think carefully enough about at the time when making them.

What are your ones?
    Addressing yours:

1) Nope...love it. As long as Blizzard allows for the seperation of what is in the shop and what is in the game..I don't care what they sell. The problem people may have with this is what may have been considered acheivements in the past are not seen as that so much today. There is so much to playing the game that is not defined on what your character owns I don't see any problems here.

2) Nope....there is still plenty of PVP for people who want PVP. You are talking about WORLD PVP or..as many in the world of gaming call it who have played since the days of Pen and paper D&D..."Let's gank the newbs". WOW is not a roleplaying game where danger in the real world is what people show up for. People play a relaxing fantasy game with some role playing elements and more arcade pastimes. If you want world PVP go to a PVP server. Guess what. PVP servers with equal distributuion of alliance and horde are becoming fewer and fewer...KNow why? Even so called PVP'ers don't like to be constantly screwing with other people as they go about their WoW game play.

3) Nope...no problem. In a big wide world storylines arc, converge, diverge, and gasp...there may even be disparate stories from the origins WoW as we were told. Sometimes you will like the story arc..sometimes no. Just like other complex worlds...all kinds of stories happen and some will like some parts or maybe all parts. 5 million subs seem to generally like the overall story arc.

4) Nope....Linear questing helps people in a MMO where people like to team up with their buddies. Non linear questing creates seperations and phase issues for people. TESO are already seeing this and to combat this the changes they are making to become more Linear have people arguing that ESO isn't really Elder Scrolls. Demands of an MMO sorta create the linear needs.

5) Nope. As a person who has a wife and a daughter who play at the casual level...its good they have something to do. As a hard core raider (raided in a top 200 guild and used to raid 5 days a week) I don't have much need for dailies but my wife and daughter like them as do a lot of their casual friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still to this day & will always Support LFD, I seen alot of people mentioning it, but they prbly don't understand how big of a pain in the arse. Waiting in Ogrimmar for 30 mins trying to find a Tank or Healer. Sometimes that Ranged Dps & when someone leaves you gotta find another person which takes even longer & most of the time that group falls apart.

Your Guild didn't always wanna run dungeons & most of the time after they did it once they never wanted to do it again.

I just wish Dungeons weren't easy, If you want to do Dungeons you better know how to play your Class & role well. Dungeons needs to be like Raids in a sense, if you stand in shit & don't know what to do or were to stand you will die. Simple as that follow mechanics that should be able to kill you.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

1 - In introduction to the shop. Yes yes its new, despite buying items from wow's website is not like mounts and pets. But as danger dolan put it, this feature has steadily became something worse and worse in terms of how blizzard use it, what they sell on it, and how far they are prepared to use it to sell items and get more money from the playerbase. For a game that is sub based, having pets and mounts is one thing, but armor, and buying lv90 characters, features that you can do in the game, I feel this is going to get worse over time.
    Selling gear? When did you think that up? As for lvl 90's so what....?

2 - The separation of pvp and pve. Might be stange to think of, but there was a time when people formed large groups to come and fight the opposing faction, either in major cities or out in the open. I formed many a group in the past myself for fun to go attack alliance cities and counter account ones done to ours, leading to big battles in a none battle ground setting. It was chaotic, but it was fun. Since then, blizzard seems to have worked on making this less and less of an enjoyment and something people want to do, from flying in azeroth, to making guards in major cities hit like trucks, to making faction leaders extremely hard to take down, people have ground tired of this, and you hardly see anyone forming sich groups now. All just so it doesn't effect peoples pve?
    Well as long as the mix it on PVP servers I'm fine, but on PVE servers I'm fine with the way it is.... I hate PVP...

3 - The direction of the story since the end of wrath. Up until the end of wrath, the story in wow felt like it was growing and getting better and better, it seemed like the devs knew what they were doing, from Illidan and kil'jaeden and the draenei and blood elves, to death khights and the old gods and of course arthas, it felt like the game had a growing appeal on story alone.
    To each his own, I really enjoyed the MoP storyline...

4 - The linear questing experience. Why this became a thing god knows, because nobody complained about the questing system prior to this, aside from it needing a little more sparkle, which quests did in cata and mists, but the way they were presented, that you couldn't do quests except in a linear fashion like a final fantasy game, it made the experience of leveling any new characters such a drag, and the reworking of vanilla zones into cataclysm zones did just that to these hubs we knew for years.
    NOthing wrong with it, it helps tell the stories really... And also a lot of useless travelling back and forth...

5 - Of course, the daily questing system. Way I see it, wrath had the best setup to all endgame. You had loads of dungeons to do heroics in, tabards to grind, and by doing dungeons you got gear and rep and got prepared for raids because you practiced your character in a setting more suited for doing bosses and content in. you were also not required to grind dailies, but you could for extra rep if you got bored of doing it one way.
    Cata started to knock this on the head, with the increase in difficulty in heroic dungeons, yet the system was still there.. and of course, mists killed it, because to get upgrades, you had to do dailies, at the determent of doing content that would give to practice for raiding.
    Meh don't like doing dailies, was glad that they did not feel mandatory that much as they did in previous expansions.

The mistakes I think they made?
    1. Every expansion taking back flight and make you earn it again, even though people spend plenty of money on mounts that can FLY.
    2. Making fights damn near impossible for average players without the use of addons. If it weren't for the use of addons I doubt several bosses on heroic would have been killed at all....
    3. Having PVP.... (don't like it, realizing it will stay but can only hope they'd spend that time extra on PVE, sorry PVP'ers)

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    LFR
    Class homogenisation
    Irrelevance of zones after leveling
    Easy Heroic Dungeons
    Online Shop
    This guy nailed it
    Bane

1. Resetting gearprogression every patch
    2. removing elite quests
    3. making heroic dungeons easy.
    4. 10/25 hsared lockout
    5. all the restrictions, vp/week, rep per day and so on.. prefer being able to farm all the rep i want/need in a timespan of ym own choosing rather then doing dailys for 30min once a day..

Resilience - not justified really, but I preferred to be able to do defend myself against gankers without having a full set myself.
    Sha - themselves and everything they affect just looks like shitty graphic bugs. Disgusting fog-slime. Garrosh looks like a glitch when fully empowered. They did a much better job with scourge/cult and Twillight corruption.
    Plate toll - At one time Blizzard felt that dps warriors should do less damage because the armor rating was higher on plate compared to leather and cloth, and so it was fair that they balanced it out the class as a whole, even though a couple of hits from a mob would kill you back then as well.
    Useless NPCs - What is the point of selling white gear? Nobody buys it, and still they actually make these things, and put vendors at every village or city selling them. And they don't sell anything you really need. I think you should be able to trade for better items. In Skyrim, every little shithole has a set of items that are unique for that location. Wouldn't it be awesome if NPCs around the world of warcraft would sell their own local sets, maybe with the green stats as they do today or just purely cosmetic. They don't need to look like tier gear. Maybe just simple stuff with the local crest on it.
    No new class or race for WoD - Unless they are planning to redoing specs, I fear that this expansion will grow stale fast. I don't want to cycle through the same rotation for the rest of WoW. For most of us this isn't an e-sport. Variety > perfect balance.

That's enough negativity for now. The good thing is that all these points are basically minor, which means that I agree with Blizzard on most of their decisions. The exception is the last point, which might severely shorten the expansion's life for me.
    Mother pus bucket!

Several mistakes were made:

1. The rated PvP gear in Arena caused a massive 70% loss of Arena teams back in early WotLk. MMO champion made multiple articles about it.

2. End game in Cata had NO seperate continent to wade through, instead you were taken to unconnected zones with unconnected stories.

3. The revamp of 1-60 lvl in Cata was a catastrophe in leveling. You out leveled every quest chain, making them redundant, boring and even useless.

4. Since Cata you can ONLY accept quests to a maximum of 2 levels above your avatar. The old system allowed 6/7 levels above your avatar, so players could play creatively and with much more challenges before they created this error.

5. The story behind WoW was perfect until the end of WotLk. After that, the game lost its story focus and is just centering around technical end game play.

BUT some decisions were GREAT.

1. Regrouping players: be that in Bg's, dungeons, linked servers is a GREAT mechanic for an mmorpg.
    2. Achievements made the game richer for individual players.
    3. Giving a lvl 90 for free with the new expansion is extremely good for the game. Finally you can play with friends without hastle at the launch of a new expansion.

Overall Cata drove WoW away in many aspects, but the game is good on its way to see a revival in the next 2 years with proper management and PR.

@thread

Most of main bad decisions/effects have been covered here, so I'm not likely to break any new ground, but I'll give my own perspective.

1. An increasing lack of immersion. Lack of class quests (i.e. Warlock Dreadsteed, Paladin Battlecharger) - these are the things that draw players into their class, giving that sense of achieving something for their characters. I remember getting my Dreadsteed - me and a friend grabbed three other strangers who were willing to help, and headed to Dire Maul. I remember a couple Paladins broadcasting in LFG for a DPS to help them with the Battlecharger quest, so I volunteered and it was fun.

Now these mounts are handed to you over the counter in a brown paper bag. Every class should have one or more major class quests. I know the Warlocks have the green fire quest, but what about the other classes?

2. Making levelling easy. When we started to get to higher level caps, Blizzard made levelling faster and easier by making quest mobs (and mobs in general) easier to kill. To my mind this was a mistake; instead, they should have made the mobs and the quests reward more XP. This would have enforced a minimum skill level; just because players are casual, doesn't mean they can't be competent. A case in point is the Dwarves at Dun Modr: remember when they were Elite?

3. Too much convenience. Now you don't need to go back to your class trainer to learn anything, and I suspect that before long they will be gone too. Also, in WoD you can craft items directly from your bank. This is totally ridiculous, and again shows Blizzard catering to the "hit and run" XBox generation and killing off any sense of immersion.

4. Related to point 1, when people were stuck on servers, they got to know other people quite well. In fact even without nameplates up, you got to know other people by sight. Obviously, LFD killed that but for those on empty realms LFD was a godsend, as will be the Connected Realms. One thing missing from WoW (and the one factor which was the basis of a lot of the fun) was the camaraderie of meeting perfect strangers, doing a couple dungeons or quests with them, and then be willing to whisper them (or they you) to do a couple more the next day. I think with the Connected Realms technology Blizzard have the opportunity to help bring some of that back - perhaps rack up points for completing Dungeons with people from your own realm?

5. I've never used LFR, but from what I've read, it sounds a lot like a non-rated Battleground in terms of quality (and I know what those are all about). IMHO, being able to ignore game mechanics - in any current situation - is a giant NO-NO, whether it's a 5-man dungeon, LFR or 25-man Heroic. Hell, there's level 60 raids that cannot be soloed because of game mechanics; how can current content allow players to ignore them? Personally, I think LFR should be replaced with 5-mans where you cannot ignore mechanics and actually have to play properly.

Back in Vanilla there were 6 high-level Dungeons.
    In TBC there were 16 high-level Dungeons (Heroics).
    In Wrath there were 16 high-level Dungeons (Heroics).
    In Cataclysm there were 13 (ignore the Deadmines revamp) high-level Dungeons (Heroics).
    In Pandaria, if we ignore the revamped Vanilla Dungeons, there are actually 6 high-level Dungeons (Heroics).

The numbers follow a classic bell curve and unless I'm reading this incorrectly, the period of WoW's highest subscription count (9+ million) coincides with high 5-man Dungeon counts.
    Last edited by Dyptheria; 2014-01-27 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    Addressing yours:

1) Nope...love it. As long as Blizzard allows for the seperation of what is in the shop and what is in the game..I don't care what they sell. The problem people may have with this is what may have been considered acheivements in the past are not seen as that so much today. There is so much to playing the game that is not defined on what your character owns I don't see any problems here.

2) Nope....there is still plenty of PVP for people who want PVP. You are talking about WORLD PVP or..as many in the world of gaming call it who have played since the days of Pen and paper D&D..."Let's gank the newbs". WOW is not a roleplaying game where danger in the real world is what people show up for. People play a relaxing fantasy game with some role playing elements and more arcade pastimes. If you want world PVP go to a PVP server. Guess what. PVP servers with equal distributuion of alliance and horde are becoming fewer and fewer...KNow why? Even so called PVP'ers don't like to be constantly screwing with other people as they go about their WoW game play.

3) Nope...no problem. In a big wide world storylines arc, converge, diverge, and gasp...there may even be disparate stories from the origins WoW as we were told. Sometimes you will like the story arc..sometimes no. Just like other complex worlds...all kinds of stories happen and some will like some parts or maybe all parts. 5 million subs seem to generally like the overall story arc.

4) Nope....Linear questing helps people in a MMO where people like to team up with their buddies. Non linear questing creates seperations and phase issues for people. TESO are already seeing this and to combat this the changes they are making to become more Linear have people arguing that ESO isn't really Elder Scrolls. Demands of an MMO sorta create the linear needs.

5) Nope. As a person who has a wife and a daughter who play at the casual level...its good they have something to do. As a hard core raider (raided in a top 200 guild and used to raid 5 days a week) I don't have much need for dailies but my wife and daughter like them as do a lot of their casual friends.
    His are... his opinion.

Easy to offer a rebutal to opinions you do not share, post your own.

As OP asked.

Deleted
    Finally a Thread were everyone is right

Making Pandaria an entire expansion instead of just a visitable area (south seas could have been an entire expansion but now that will never happen)
    Adding Monks
    Changing AV and ignoring BGs in general
    LFR

And I said it before but I'll say it again, MoP. This expansion was in my opinion what will lead to the inevitable collapse of this game and it made me not want to play until WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    Addressing yours:

The thread is about posting your opinion, not bashing the OP's which have been the last 19 pages of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I still to this day & will always Support LFD, I seen alot of people mentioning it, but they prbly don't understand how big of a pain in the arse. Waiting in Ogrimmar for 30 mins trying to find a Tank or Healer. Sometimes that Ranged Dps & when someone leaves you gotta find another person which takes even longer & most of the time that group falls apart.

Your Guild didn't always wanna run dungeons & most of the time after they did it once they never wanted to do it again.

I just wish Dungeons weren't easy, If you want to do Dungeons you better know how to play your Class & role well. Dungeons needs to be like Raids in a sense, if you stand in shit & don't know what to do or were to stand you will die. Simple as that follow mechanics that should be able to kill you.
    Thats one of the reasons people dont like LFD. They tried "hard" dungeons combined with LFD and it didnt work. LFD = fast and easy dungeons.

My problems with wow are simple.

When will Warcraft move past orcs vs humans? Really. I get it that is how warcraft started. It also started before the wide use of the internet. It had to simple as the whole game is smaller than the sound files for some boss fights.

That and why are there so few female characters in WOW? and of those characters why are so many of them only in the story as back up characters for some guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    When you are a progression oriented guild, getting MAXIMUM benefit for your raid is important.
    That is why progression raiders use 300 food instead of 250. That is why progression raiders prepot.
    That is also why if you told your raid leader that you didnt get better gear for raiding (even if you would replace it in a few weeks) because you thought it wasnt worth the effort he would kick you from the raiding team.

Oh and yeah, ofc valor gear was lower level than raid gear. However you're not guaranteed to get a raid gear, are you? In fact, you can go for many weeks without getting a drop that you want/need/can get. And even to kill a boss, you need every bit of help (read above).
    If you were in one of those guilds you had normal on farm to where those dailies didn't matter.

And yet again you fail to address you could have gotten 2 pieces without doing more than maybe 10 dailies if that from revered with klaxxi. There were also pieces from crafting to fill those slots and LFR. Unless you were in a top 100 guild your raid leaders would have no reason to sit you if you had those items. By the time you got revered with GL you honestly shouldn't be needing those items if you were in a real guild and I would laugh at any raid leader saying your lack of progress in raids is due to that for a reason in the next paragraph. If you were in a top 100 guild... you would have already progressed beyond needing those as the race would be over before you could get revered with GL.

Also as many many many many threads on these and other forums had proven to the bads who cried about dailies, you couldn't generate valor fast enough to spend even if you had done dailies every day to unlock factions and their rewards. The day you hit 90 if you quested the normal quest line in Dread Wastes, you had 1 item already open to you for valor that you couldn't afford until at least 1 Tuesday had passed and even then you needed 250 more valor after that Tuesday. Had you done a days worth of dailies for Klaxxi you would have opened up another item you couldn't afford beyond the first. Those 2 items were a grand total of I think 3500 valor. So you would have needed 3 Tuesdays and 500 valor to even be able to afford those items.

So after 4 raid weeks you should have had without doing more than 1 day's worth of dailies your chest and gloves from crafting, neck and pants from klaxi and back to only 500 valor so can't afford anything else anyway, boots from Sha, weapon possibly from Inscription or even from Arch if druid(or offhand for casters), and whatever drops you may have gotten from heroics, LFR, and your guild raids. You can't afford any more valor items because you're down to 500 for the week and even the cheapest piece blocked by a rep requirement costs 1250(pretty sure bracers from celestials). Had you casually been doing dailies and missed a few days you would have still had enough GL rep to get a ring the next week and set yourself back down to 250. In the time it would take to casually get to revered, you should have had enough rep from generic questing with Shado Pan to get honored with 1 day of dailies unlocking a cloak.... if you don't get the point by now, you could casually do dailies and due to the valor cap you wouldn't have wasted any time.

You did not have to dailies to be competitive. You more than likely just wanted to mandate which slots you could buy when you wanted to. Dailies were for vanity items and for casuals.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention once again normal mode MSV was clearable day 1 of MoP. I cleared the first few bosses with only 2 epics to my name.

1. LFD/LFR. Obviously.
    2. Wrath decision that heroics shouldnt be hard. Created a horde of 'so-so geared' looking to raid individuals who absolutely couldnt play.
    3. This is a follow-up from a previous one, ToC-style raids: too much stuff for badges, piss poor difficulty, 4 dungeons in one place that didnt have any difference.
    4. Meaningless of factions. Transfers, race changes, ability to create characters in different factions on the same server, etc: all bunch of mistakes.
    5. Meaningless of leveling/questing and removal of attunement quests. Sure, who wants a good quest when you can press a button and you're done.

If everyone here feels that things that take a long time to complete is great, then I'm sure you all love the legendary cloak more than the randomness of other legendaries. No? Ah, because everyone that can complete a dungeon on LFR can get it. Yeah, it's a shame.
    Mother pus bucket!

1 LFR
    2 legendary questline
    3 automatic "learning" of abilities
    4 big health pools
    5 faceroll "heroics dungeon" in tbc and even wrath it was impossible to aoe tank them

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    1. LFR
    -I don't see how you can even defend this feature in 2014. It (Along with, to a lesser extent, LFD) haas killed any sense of "World" that this game had. The difficulty is a complete joke (Faceroll/AFK-to-epics [Determination if your group is REALLY bad.]) It takes casual content away from casual players, so instead they get the watered down versions of raid content. And no, LFR is not responsible for big raids, let's put it this way, there were big raids when casuals knew their place in this game.

2. Cata Storyline and onwards
    -Casterclysm sucked, but I want to move right into bashing MoP's storyline. After Deathwing dies, Garrosh must have picked up a copy of Mein Kampf, because he's gone full "Orc Pride, Worldwide!"-mode. He expands the war, and basically trashes the Orc redemption arc that has been going on since WCIII. Meanwhile, we're stuck in Chinatown, learning about peace and harmony from the lolpandas. Guess what happens when our factions land on the shores of pandaria? We throw the entirety of that Sha knowledge away, it's as if it never even mattered. Fast forward to IoT, We're dealing with the Thunder King, again without our knowledge of balance, who has made a complete laughing stock out of the Zandalari. SoO rolls around Garrosh is using Old God juice (Despite having a sign outside of the Drag saying "HERETICS WILL BURN!") not only that, but we're stuck with Vol'jin as Warchief (Great job! Blizzard..) With the absolutely terrible direction the stories taking (We get to tarnish the names of the Orcish heroes of the past too!) I would recommend that you guys prepare yourselves for Siame-Quashi replacing the Kor'kron, and Troll NPCs outside of the ruins of Grommash Hold saying things like "Mon' we Warchief now! You Raceest Orc crackas!"

3. "Muh instant catch up system"
    -This is dumb, this is why people resub then unsub shortly after. I understand that you want everyone to be able to play the latest and greatest thing that you have just made, Blizz, trust me I get it. That doesn't change the fact that when players can hop into LFR right away, many of them call it quits because they've "finished" the content. Timeless gear, LFR gear, Wrath Heroic gear (To a much lesser extent) it's all stupid, and serves to dumb down this game further. Shortly this will also mean those who pay Blizzard for a free 90, (Not instant, but damn near close.)

4. Making leveling easy/(ier)
    -How many of you guys remember the greatness that was Jintha'Alor, or the outside of Scarlet Monastery. What about those pesky elite mobs you would have to kill every once in a while. Yeah, they don't exist anymore, nothing, really, is elite outside of the noninstanced world. Not only can leveling be sped through in laughable amounts of time currently, but they also took out the need to socialize, and form groups, or maybe even just run back from the graveyard while doing it. And we wonder why so many people in LFR are completely terrible.

Those are the four BIG ones. Honorable mentions include:
    -Lolfest heroics
    -Focusing on lolfest scenarios
    -Making everything linear (Questing + Dungeons + Raids.)
    -Class homogenization=/=Class Balance
    -Underwater zones
    -Ingame shop
    -Cata->Mop Talent Trees

Hey look! A Horseshit opinion from a type-2 diabetic nerd complaining about people complaining in a thread specifically focused on complaints!

Well, let's see here, it is by no stretch of the imagination that the reasons listed in this thread ARE the reason for at least SOME sub-losses. No one is blaming the entirety of sub-losses on "X" issue, but it shouldn't be hard to imagine that with a game that is bleeding subs, some of the things that we, as players, find problematic, probably caused someone else to quit. Maybe we've heard from people that they ARE quitting because of "X" change.

I forgot, going forward is always good, 100% of the time, right? The reason this game can't hold a candle to its former self is BECAUSE they have strayed too far from the ideas that made WoW great.

And lastly... IT'S ONLY A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE EXPRESSING OPINIONS! #Firstworldproblems.

Jesus, man, you're thick.
    *Goes into a negative opinion thread to give a negative opinion about negative opinions* You're such a rebel.
    And you offer no real proof of the bolded part.

1.Pandas
    2.Base Resilience
    3.Rep Gating Valor Gear
    4."Isles"
    5.Those Awful Pandas