Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

It's the Lilo & Stitch champion! (specifically Stitch)

Raging yordle toplaner, maybe?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    It's the Lilo & Stitch champion! (specifically Stitch)

Raging yordle toplaner, maybe?
    Pretty much, with the whole tantrum resource. Have to say, im really looking forward to him, especially since i main toplane nowdays, and the meta is quite boring atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were yordle?

I think he will probably have the tantrum resource that was in the pbe files awhile ago. Should be interesting to see what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Were yordle?

I think he will probably have the tantrum resource that was in the pbe files awhile ago. Should be interesting to see what he does.
    Probably something like Renekton's fury + Rumble's heat combined. Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Probably something like Renekton's fury + Rumble's heat combined. Idk.
    Yeah, I'd imagine that there's benefits and drawbacks to having both high and low Tantrum. Like more damage done and taken the higher Tantrum or something along those lines.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Yeah, I'd imagine that there's benefits and drawbacks to having both high and low Tantrum. Like more damage done and taken the higher Tantrum or something along those lines.
    If it's 3 stages like Rumble I believe it could be something I've posted a few times;
    Calm = Neutral
    Active = Additional effects (like Rumble)
    Warning = stronger effects with extra dmg, but also lowered resistances

10+ Year Old Account
    a Toplane Primordle (That's a primordial Yordle ), with Tantrum as a resource?

Count me the FUCK in.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

DO WANT.

Rite nao.

Deleted
    PBE between tuesday and thursday, release 1,5-2 weeks later.

Deleted
    I hope it's not like Rumble. One thing I dislike about him is how he goes on overheat mode and then you can't use any abilities... That's super annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I hope it's not like Rumble. One thing I dislike about him is how he goes on overheat mode and then you can't use any abilities... That's super annoying.
    After watching the teaser a few times I think Tantrum will make him increase in size and strength the higher his Tantrum is.

Deleted
    One thing that would be interesting is if his tantrum would go up if he takes damage. Something similar to Aatrox and his passive but instead of the passive increasing through abilities, it increases through damage taken.

How good/bad that would be depends entirely on Riot though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    One thing that would be interesting is if his tantrum would go up if he takes damage. Something similar to Aatrox and his passive but instead of the passive increasing through abilities, it increases through damage taken.

How good/bad that would be depends entirely on Riot though.
    Tantrum from damage taken would mean he'd have to focus on tanking....

10+ Year Old Account
    From the preview, it seems like he has two forms, squiddly lil Yordle and then OHFUCKNOSTOPEATINGMYFACE!!

So maybe he's another two form champ... But with a twist. He starts off as the smaller form, then his abilites build up his tantrum, granting a small scaling defense buff as it increases, then once it hits full bar he goes Super Saiyan and gains a LARGE buff to damage for a short time, before he resets to the smaller form with 0 tantrum and the whole cycle starts again.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    From the preview, it seems like he has two forms, squiddly lil Yordle and then OHFUCKNOSTOPEATINGMYFACE!!

So maybe he's another two form champ... But with a twist. He starts off as the smaller form, then his abilites build up his tantrum, granting a small scaling defense buff as it increases, then once it hits full bar he goes Super Saiyan and gains a LARGE buff to damage for a short time, before he resets to the smaller form with 0 tantrum and the whole cycle starts again.
    I ..like...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Shyvana/Warwick lovechild?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much Falcon .

In fact going back and watching the little teaser vid again... When he first bursts from the ice he's pretty small, but he keeps growing larger as he gets angrier, I think Gypsylord has been watching the Avengers comic con panel .

Add in Gypsylord (who designed the guy) saying "His ultimate is incredibly powerful. Sometimes." Makes me think he'll gain tantrum as he plays, and as his tantrum goes up he increases in size, then at max he freaks out you gain the buff, without having to activate it. So when he says "incredibly power. Sometimes" he means when the stars align and you get your ult in a duel/teamfight you can RAPE FACE... But then sometimes it'll proc when you're just Last hitting, or at crazy low health so you can initiate, at which point it's useless.

It could be that the power of his ultimate is based on his tantrum level (i.e. the higher he is [thus bigger, I'm assuming], the more damage/whatever it'll do).
    So if you use your ult at really low tantrum, then it'll be pitiful.
    If you use it when you're high on tantrum, then lolstomped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    It could be that the power of his ultimate is based on his tantrum level (i.e. the higher he is [thus bigger, I'm assuming], the more damage/whatever it'll do).
    So if you use your ult at really low tantrum, then it'll be pitiful.
    If you use it when you're high on tantrum, then lolstomped.
    Yeah this is what I think. But he'll probably be on the PBE tomorrow so we'll see his kit then