Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody should be missing buffs on 1st intermission, or else your raid needs to work on coordinating when to pop the bubbles. Assuming everything has buff, 1st intermission isn't hard to 1 heal. The main problem with 1 healing is the empowered whirls, which you have to have hybrid use their cds. Non-empowered whirls are easy if your raid don't stand in melee range of boss. 1 healing is feasible nowadays if you can skip 2nd intermission's annihilate (either by going in and afking, or having enough dps to push 10% before it, skipping the phase completely) It is a bit harder to get everyone buff on 2nd intermission, and it's a very high risk to actually 1 heal 2nd intermission.
    However, with 1 healing, you should have enough dps to push boss into p4 with at most 2 empowered whirl (1 in p2, 1 in p3) I don't think it's worth it if you cant make that dps mark.

Yesterday we made several attempts with 1 healer (disci priest). From the point of view of the healer, there are no problems. He said it's "easy". But he is mad However, the are some issues with dps CDs because everything is happening much faster now.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2014-01-28 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Anybody killed the Boss with a non-Priest Healer when doing 1 Heal?
    I heard about a Shaman doing it. But every video i saw was priest onehealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Anybody killed the Boss with a non-Priest Healer when doing 1 Heal?
    I heard about a Shaman doing it. But every video i saw was priest onehealing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0Kzw4CMjg

The shaman version.

What do you guys think about a resto druid doing it? We are currently on Thok (he'll go down next week, we had some sub 10% wipes) and some of our weakest players are our other healers. We have enough good dps with off heals (2 spriests, ele sham, paladins, boomkin etc.) so that wouldn't be an issue, do you think it would be viable with a druid's toolkit. Obviously it'll be a while before we get there but I think it'd be nice to have him solo heal it and not worry about weak links in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    What do you guys think about a resto druid doing it? We are currently on Thok (he'll go down next week, we had some sub 10% wipes) and some of our weakest players are our other healers. We have enough good dps with off heals (2 spriests, ele sham, paladins, boomkin etc.) so that wouldn't be an issue, do you think it would be viable with a druid's toolkit. Obviously it'll be a while before we get there but I think it'd be nice to have him solo heal it and not worry about weak links in the group.
    I wouldn't worry about Garrosh if you're still working on Thok.

A really good rDruid could probably do it, but there's no real point at current gear levels unless you want to skip Terrace and have to solo heal to do it.