Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Blade lord Tayak was the hardest boss my guild has faced; so therefore that's the hardest boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic 25-man Ragnaros in Cataclysm.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Kael for me.

Deleted
    Yogg 0, muru. Any other suggestion means they didn't try these when relevant -.-.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post

1. M'uru, Oh my god after the first 3 days of whipes i still saw no sign of improvment it was for good reason called "The guildslayer", so much frustration and anger over that fight feelt impossible although after a week or so we started to make some improvment but my god it was nothing i had encountered before! The feeling when he finally went down is one of my brightest memories i have from this game. I very much doubt i ever will come close to that feeling again. There was no different difficulties bullshit we have today either your good enough (atleast improve over time) to kill the boss or you're not simple as that.
    You sir win a cookie. We spent 2 full months 5 days a week on him...

If we are talking about seriously overtuned bosses, not bugged that would be M'uru pre-nerf, Yogg+0 and Vashj.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMine View Post
    and when they released it not a single guild in the world could enter it, the comparison still makes no sense.
    It did make sense, because he compared how long it had to take guild to take a boss down before the new content was released.

Was looking for guides on SWP in BC and found this gem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2z2w3B1s7M
    OT though, Mimiron hardmode was just impossible.

yogg 0 for sure

m'uru p2 still gives me nightmares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hexos, Drinker of Tears

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yrjaan1 View Post
    Well.. Hexos?
    Fuck, too slow.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED