Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I saw a guy in a bar once who had one too many drinks and refused to pay his tab. When they confronted him about it, he went apeshit and started taking swings at random people. He also threw an empty beer bottle into the wall but didn't manage to hit anyone with it. A couple of people got him under control and held him down til the cops got there. Pretty quick response time on the cops too...I'd say the whole thing was over in maybe 5-10 minutes.

Luckily, as far as I can remember, that's the most violent crime I have personally witnessed.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-01-27 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched a desparate thug gun down my parents as we left an opera house through the alleyway.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I watched a desparate thug gun down my parents as we left an opera house through the alleyway.
    No, you aren't Batman...

I've been shot at, although he missed. I was driving home one afternoon on a 3 lane wide highway with a speed limit of 65mph. Everyone was in the right hand lane doing 50mph, though, so I got in the middle lane and started passing them. When I got to the head of the line of slow cars I found out why they were all going slow in the right lane. The guy at the head of the line, in a beat up old white pickup truck stuck a pistol out of the window of his car and took two shots at my car as I came along side of him. My brain quickly went "Brake or Gas?!?!?!" I hit the gas and was doing 100mph in no time and he ended up missing my car. I guess he was drunk or something...
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never witnessed something violent aside from school fights growing up. I think the main reason why I've never encountered such a horrible thing is because I'm smart about where I am at the time of day... I'm very aware of the whole "wrong place wrong time" so I make sure wherever I am, that I'm not in a position where people can take advantage of me. It also helps that I've been into bodybuilding for the past 6 years and when you're 5'5" 182 lbs @ 9% bmi, you tend to look like a stocky piece of meat that most wouldn't want to take on.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I was that thug. I was subsequently gunned down in a courthouse by a woman posing as a reporter.

Deleted
    Yep, seen a few people get bottled in my time and your standard 3am street fights.

Best one was when we were ejecting some people from the pub I was working in at the time. Some guy bottled someone (it was on a sunday at the quiz so no boúncer). So 2 of the staff (one being me) and the regulars got between these 2 groups of clowns and grabbed the lads who were making trouble. Standard procedures was to grab them and throw them out then lock the door till they fucked off and call the cops. One of the lads was a big bastard and got a cheeky elbow in my face before I got him to the door, as I let go of him on of the regulars took him to the ground and another gave him a cheeky punt to the face. Blood everywhere. Anyway we got him out and they scarpered. Cops came and took statements, video etc and then arrested the wiener later at hostpital since he went there to get his broken nose fixed. Result.

Deleted
    I witnessed a brutal mugging, never seen a cup of coffee used in that way.

I a few of them, this is in a south Asian country when I was a kid, a thief was cought, they hung him upside down and beat him most of the day, he crapped and pissed himself, another is as my mom was taking me to school I watched 2 guys beat a guy to goo with field hockey sticks and others looked upon, this was also in south east asia

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Miley Cyrus at the Video Music Awards.
    Well played.