Thread: Bedtime wear.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    unless you dont mind winding up outside your house in an emergency completely nekkid, i suggest at least sleeping with something to wear under your pillow if you do sleep in the buff...

^_^

40degress outside atm, so its what i do

Not a fan of putting clothes on when going to sleep, the balls get to hot during the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bedtime in the summer is generally adidas short and a t-shirt, or just boxers if it's really hot. In the winter it's fleece pants and a long sleeve t-shirt.

My wife is similar, t-shirt and cotton short shorts in the summer, just panties if it's really hot, and sweatpants and a sweatshirt during the winter.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Some days topless, others wearing sweatpants, t-shirt and thick socks. If I'm sleeping next to my girlfriend, then I prefer naked. It depends on how cold it is. Though I like to turn up the heat as high as possible during winter, so I can still sleep semi-nude with a leg out of the duvet.