Deleted

why are so many lvl10 twinks and not 14?

I see many lvl 10 twinks, is any advantage to keep a character at lvl 10 and don`t rise it to 14? (for bg brecket 10-14).

10+ Year Old Account
    Scaling on the heirlooms i think.

Deleted
    this way
    from level 1 to 10 Blizzard put in place a "noob buff" that allows low level characters a chance to get used to the game by granting additional and higher primary (agility, intellect, strength ) and secondary (crit, hit, haste) stat scaling. Level 10 being the last and highest level of this buff allows the optimal use of this "noob buff", causing maximal efficacy for both PvE and PvP purposes.

Unless they changed things the brackets are 10-19, so it's prefered to be lvl 19.
    Haven't noticed lvl 10 twinks in particular, but i don't see any good reason for it either.

Edit:
    Oh the guy above me answered. Didn't know that.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Yeah, once 11 hits, your secondaries go down. Enchants suck now, but you were able to get like 50% haste before and like 30% crit at lvl 10. At 14, that was way less.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Unless they changed things the brackets are 10-19, so it's prefered to be lvl 19.
    Haven't noticed lvl 10 twinks in particular, but i don't see any good reason for it either.

Edit:
    Oh the guy above me answered. Didn't know that.
    They did. Brackets are 10-14, 15-19, and goes on in that pattern until higher levels. As for why, thats been answered.

Deleted
    Particularly in 5.4 enchants like Windsong give their largest effect from 1-60, 10 is the lowest point you can choose a spec and still keep the maximum effects of secondary stat scaling. When I was levelling my priest a haste windsong proc and cloth heirlooms would give me over 150% at 10.

Deleted
    I hear after 5.4 is no advantage to be 10.
    cynwise.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/analysis-of-the-post-hotfix-5-2-battleground-scaling-changes/