Deleted

Jewelcrafting discovery : recipes for rare gems - pandaria -

Hi,
    I was trying to discover all the pandaria recipes by crafting River's Heart.

The tooltip says:
    Attempts to discover a blue Pandaria gem recipe of superior quality. If you have learned all blue gem recipes, you may discover a recipe for another color gem.

This porcess worked for one week or so. After discovering all the rare recipes for blue gems, i discovered also recipes for other colors.
    Now it's more than one month that I don't get new recipes.
    Is this normal?

How many are you missing? Have you crossreferenced your gems with all available ones that can be discovered? Also it does say "may"

Once you learn all the blue recipes, and you try to learn another blue, you will learn something else at random. It is 100% - you will learn something every time you use it, until you have no more to learn. If you are not learning any more, then you already have all the recipes.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Once you learn all the blue recipes, and you try to learn another blue, you will learn something else at random. It is 100% - you will learn something every time you use it, until you have no more to learn. If you are not learning any more, then you already have all the recipes.
    Yes, this. If you are 100% sure you don't have all the recipes yet and you are not learning new ones when you do your research, submit a ticket to a GM.

Don't forget, you won't learn Meta gems through this process either. Those recipes are random drops.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.