Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    The title says it all. Why do you play/main a Shaman? Is it the Hadouken? The puppy? Or simply the unrivaled heals?
    Feral Spirit. That's why I made the shaman, why I still want to level to get the ability. (I don't claim to be great as a shaman, as I know I am not.)

Just for info's sake, I main a mage (current level cap). I also have level cap DKs (2), a shadow priest (1), feral cat druid (1) and a BM hunter (1).

#InvitedToWarlordsOfDraenorBeta

Got almost class @90.
    Mained paladin for..like 7 years?
    Decided it's finally time to move on for good.
    So far im loving my shammy <3
    If i want a more complex rotation, i'll enh, if i want to slack and spam 3 buttons, i'll play ele. Also the support i can provide with HST and AG etc, its awesome.

Last, but least, enh spell animation..pure win <3

One time in freezing cold, comrades and I try heroine. No effect.

but uhh. i got a job a while back and had more money than i knew what to do with at the time. so my buddy told me to play wow with him. I've always played battle casters, so i asked him what closest thing in wow was. he said enhancement shaman. I picked it up, and now I can't put it down. I play enhancement very well and have always been a top dps in whatever raid guild I've gone to. The mobility, the burst, OS heals, the amount of stuff I can solo. Plus shamans have some of the coolest transmog. DEM WOLVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyckey View Post
    Hmm...

because they're awesome and i won't ever change.
    Did it far too much in the past.
    this :P
    and I love ele's spells animations... and that LvB sound heh

No particular reason, really. I just like how straight-forward this class is, also the mobilty and providing buffs to our teams, along with other minor things. Although I have tons of alts, I don't feel like myself when I'm playing them. Not sure if it's a habit by now or I actually only enjoy playing my shaman:P

The elemental mastery is the sex and if you're lucky it's even more teh sex. Also resto mastery in PvP is even more the sex.

First Character I made, was the shaman I play today
    I had been watching my brother play as a hunter in TBC and I wanted to give it a try, so I asked him what I should play and he said either druid or shaman because they both can heal / DPS. But shapeshifting sounded stupid at that point so I chose Shaman, I ended up playing as Enhancement from TBC to this day and healing in MoP Raids.

Because I need to have a toon of every class.

Not much fan of the totem handling and so so far enhancement is more fun than the other speccs with elemental a dead last.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Because shamans are the only class that can turn super saiyan. (Ascendance) ;D

They sounded like a class that could deal some damage while bringing a lot of utility at the table. As a noob back then, this sounded perfect to me, since if I performed sub-par, I could find some other way to help my group. As an Enhancement shaman, this still somewhat true to me.

My reason for picking Enhancement as my spec is much simpler: summoning Spirit Wolves. No other ability sounded as badass as Feral Spirits.