Red face Need help locating a website to buy old school games

I've looked everywhere and I can't for the life of me find a safe website to buy old school games (By old school I mean NES, Nintendo 64, etc...) Do any of you guys know of one? Would be happy to know since I plan on starting a collection!

Deleted
    Personally I think your best bet of picking up rare games, or old games at a good price is on direct trading sites - such as ebay.

I was afraid Ebay was going to be my safest bet Well I guess i'll be careful before bidding! Thanks for the reply!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic Reality View Post
    I was afraid Ebay was going to be my safest bet Well I guess i'll be careful before bidding! Thanks for the reply!
    Friend of mine bought more than 400€ worth of games through Ebay and never had any problem. Like everything else, make sure the seller has decent reputation, also, if he has negative reputation don't exclude him right away, instead check what the negative feeback was for, and if it was for something like: "Item didn't arrive in time" or "Package was faulty", give it a go.

I only use Ebay for small stuff though (never more than 10€), and so far I only had a problem with a "chinese" seller... He never sent me the item and I got robbed for 1.50€ or something, and I couldn't do nothing because the 60 days were past and Ebay didn't give me any option to get my money back.

Hope it helped

Amazon or Ebay. A lot of the retro sellers/shops deal on these websites. Amazon tends to be a little more expensive. I buy a lot of retro games and I've had good experiences on Ebay, even with those who have low feedback.

I bought a copy of Shenmue 2 in basically brand new condition, I paid roughly half of what the game usually sells for, certaintly half what it would cost me on Amazon. However I had an issue.

1. It got damaged in the mail, Dreamcast cases are very fragile so it would not have taken much to damage it, postmen have no issues with throwing things around and such the case was damaged. Not an issue as I got it for really cheap anyway and the discs still looked like new (even though they were over 10 years old).... Another issue was that the 3rd disc did not work, so I contacted the seller (who only had 4 feedback), the seller found me another disc 3 from another seller and refunded me the costs of the replacement.

Even if the seller is not so well intentioned as this you should know that Ebay owns Paypal and will generally hold the funds of new sellers or sellers without a strong proven reputation. That means if you have an issue you can always be sure that you will get your funds back (though you will also have to send back the item). Ebay infact are pretty unfair to the sellers in that it's actually the sellers that are at risk now, not the buyers... such is the strength of their buyer protection.

Anyway, Ebay is the best place to buy retro games.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4