Question New mount animations?

Anyone think that Blizzard will add more animations to our characters when riding a mount? the standard animation on a mount is starting to look a bit odd. I'd love to see my character bent down over their mount when its going fast like the below image...

and then riding their mount like they usually do when it's walking. When I look at my character riding most of the mounts in this game they look odd and unnatural like they're thinking "I have no idea what I'm doing."

What do you guys think? Will they improve the mount animations to look more natural or will they just keep the same animation?

New models are made from scratch, so yes they will have something new. But I don't think we are going to see any new full animations

I think there are much more important things they should devote animation time to first.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I think there are much more important things they should devote animation time to first.
    I agree whole-heartedly, I was just curious. Some characters look rather weird on mounts when they are moving.

If anything I'd like to see them make it look slightly more realistic. I know that's a farcry from the game, what with riding dragons and turtles and what have you. But just with ground mounts if the players had a bit more weight to them. Bobbing of the shoulders and head and whatnot could go a long way, I think.

If anything, I would like them to eventually update the vanilla mounts, or at least add updated versions of them and retire the old ones. The Nightsabres don't really hold up compared to the cool new Pandaria cats.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    If anything, I would like them to eventually update the vanilla mounts, or at least add updated versions of them and retire the old ones. The Nightsabres don't really hold up compared to the cool new Pandaria cats.
    I agree, though I don't see it happening... especially since those mounts aren't used that often (By me anyway) and are extremely common.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wolves from the trailer look brand new aswell, imagine if they replace the Wolves we have today.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    The Wolves from the trailer look brand new aswell, imagine if they replace the Wolves we have today.
    that's my hope aswell mr. dark below

Adding? They are removing mount animations.

DKs have been begging for the old Deathcharger running animation to be returned. So far we got the finger.

I would love to see a horse lower it's head when running like my hippogryph does.

- - - Updated - - -

And look at the animation of the skyreaver in flight. It's amazing what animation can do to create the sense of turbulence and wind and seeing a flying mount finally do a barrel roll. I wish we could actually do barrel rolls. That, with real cloud layers akin to Uldum, would make flying into a totally different experience in WOW, as much as I think flying robbed the game of an aesthetic element regarding the sense of journey. It's too cool to not explore, and we opened the box and can't close it. At least they're restricting it in temporary ways to keep that balance somehow intact and preserve the experience of making your way across a fantasy world of environments inherent to Tolkienesque fantasy and quest oriented sagas for a little while at first now.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW