I was only a serious pvper in vanilla. I remember the 48 hour AV battles with some fondness.
But Arenas seemed so pointless to me when I first stepped into one. There was no *reason* to fight the other team, other than some tournament.
I'll pvp for attacking for resources and territory, or for Horde glory, or to defend some others in Wpvp, but I feel nothing with regard to Arenas. It doesn't feel like pvp to me, feels more like Multi-person duels.
- Arena and RBG's
- Pet battle trainers at timeless isle (given up on pet battles anyway)
- Legendary cloak chain
- Heroic scenarios and challenge modes,
- Proving grounds and brawlers guild (haven't even finished it)
- Killing the faction leaders
- Leveling Archaeology
- Winning the fishing tournaments
Can't think of more atm, probably is many more things though.
I will be completley honest.... Archaeology. I leveled it once when it first came out, to max. I still do it occasionally because I want the Bug mount and pets, but I think I burned myself out on it leveling by not stopping to do anything else.