Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been to Timeless Isle in a while, but I recall there being this weird thing where if someone of your own faction attacked you after using the Censer, even if you stood right next to the guards, the guards wouldn't do anything. Presumably because you are of the same faction as your attacker. Has this been fixed?
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2014-01-29 at 03:13 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I haven't been to Timeless Isle in a while, but I recall there being this weird thing where if someone of your own faction attacked you after using the Censer, even if you stood right next to the guards, the guards wouldn't do anything. Presumably because you are of the same faction as your attacker. Has this been fixed?
    The guards are hostile to Censer people and attack If they get close enough, but they have weird AI so there are some circumstances where they'll attack the non-censer people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Every time I get ganked a Horde censer player I always run over to them and encourage them to kill me so I can help them collect coins faster.

Seeing their stunned responses to that is fun.

Also. Killing guildies is by far the best use of the Censer.
    I have had people whisper me "Here, take my coin" and just run up to me. I accept the gift kindly, but if I see them again on the island I let them be since they were so nice. It is the ragers and the people that fuck up for you that you keep ganking over and over. I hate people using detterance/ice block/bubble at 10% hp, so annoying. Those people I will kill 10x more even if they got the debuff.

Kinda funny when you start getting recognized and people shout your name in general before you even start ganking for the day. I had players say in general "Oh, are you back! If you want you can come and kill me for coin!", when I am nowhere in the vicinity whatsoever. Kinda funny when that happens. Often decline it though, feel bad killing a person that nice.

Deleted
    By the way: If you want to annoy some of the coin farmers and are a mage or DK, just spec Cauterize/Purgatory. Since you technically die due to the talent, they won't get a coin for it.
    The same applies to fall dmg and killing blows inflicted upon you by mobs/guards. :P

I never mind being killed unless i get camped. But I'll log off if camped.

But then again, I'm a Blood Dk and it takes effort to kill me if you dont catch me off guard.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's essentially useless on a PvE realm though. I've ran around with it on from time to time and no one attacks me and I can't attack anyone.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

It's (almost) always fun to put people on "Tilt" through PvP.
    I've literally had people create a toon on my server named (Mytoon'sname)suxdix after Battlegrounds, lmao.

The screenshots remind me of Angwe, the famous rogue who plagued Menethil Harbor in early WoW.

http://liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/d...e/stuff/angwe/

Cracked, #1 in Most Elaborate Dick Moves in Online Gaming History
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-mo...ng-history_p2/

i use the censer on my feral druid. its not the coins im after, but the delicious nerdrage in general chat. those who rage, get farmed even if they have the debuff. generally ill kill horde once for the coin, then let them be. alliance get camped, they rolled the wrong faction. if a horde qqs in general, they get camped. seriously, the nerdrage is the most delicious shit ive ever read in a chat channel since the beginning of cata when ramkahen didnt have guards. my guild controlled ramkahen for about 3 hours.

occasionally ill run into someone who is censered while im not, and its amusing when they arent able to kill me because lol feral. last night i was doing ordos so i took the flightpath to the isle. as i land, i get jumped by a censered rogue and resto druid. after they blow through their stunlock on me, as im in caster form, i stand there seeing if they can actually get me below 50%. i then shift to bear, ursoc and renewal to full hp and then tank the rogue while eating the druids face. the rogue then blows every cooldown he has, spamming /s lol now youre dead. he brings me to 90% hp. /golfclap. i destroy his healer, then shift to cat, pop zerk and incarnation and 2 shot this kid cuz of grievous pvp power. once they die, they have not released at this point. i then activate my censer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I have had people whisper me "Here, take my coin" and just run up to me. I accept the gift kindly, but if I see them again on the island I let them be since they were so nice. It is the ragers and the people that fuck up for you that you keep ganking over and over. I hate people using detterance/ice block/bubble at 10% hp, so annoying. Those people I will kill 10x more even if they got the debuff.
    Usually I let people do a "reasonable" amount of rage in /general and let it slide, but yes, taunting can lead to camping. Also, if people only attack me when it's 5v1 usually I'm less hesitant to camp them a few times, cowards :P
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2014-01-30 at 12:14 AM. Reason: somehow accidentally deleted "less" which changed the meaning quite a bit!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Usually I let people do a "reasonable" amount of rage in /general and let it slide, but yes, taunting can lead to camping. Also, if people only attack me when it's 5v1 usually I'm hesitant to camp them a few times, cowards :P
    Oh hell yeah you taunt me I'm fucking stalking you on the rogue wise hahahah.