Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

how often do you /compare achievements

i just want to know if i am only one here.

whenever i do lfr i just randomly /compare acheivements with random people just to see if they have more raid acheivements etc than i do. i always compare acheivements to the high dps and hps people because i just want to see how pro they really are compared to me. i do this along with inspecting gear, i ussualy do it while we wait for people to be ready for boss pulls and if you have done lfr youd know this can take forever so i have to keep myself occupied.

Never, I cant say that unless accidentally hitting the Y key that I have intentionally opened the achievement window for anything. I only like titles and mounts so if there is no reward achievements are worthless to me.

I don't care how well I rank compared to others because I'm playing for fun. So no.

I am an altoholic, but never got toons past 30. I am trying to refine my ways.

Like, all the time. But I used to be very high ranking on the server for number of achievement points, so I used to compare.

Other people's achievements do not impact me whatsoever so I don't check them. I don't need self-validation by seeing that I'm better than someone else.

The Lightbringer Edward Newgate's Avatar
    I check them always.
    especially when someone is being 'rude' 'pro like' to someone, i walk in, and complain about the lack of his achievement points.
    Especially when they have 2008 achievemens but a total of like 4k, and then i walk in with 17.1k achie points and since 2011, and i say slacker =P
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I check them always.
    especially when someone is being 'rude' 'pro like' to someone, i walk in, and complain about the lack of his achievement points.
    Especially when they have 2008 achievemens but a total of like 4k, and then i walk in with 17.1k achie points and since 2011, and i say slacker =P
    I got sha of anger mount and al'ar when i came back to wow to a new account, a douchebag like you started to cry that i dont have gear but i got the mounts. i was like wtf!!! (that happened in shrine not a raid or smth)

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-27 at 09:33 PM.

The Lightbringer Edward Newgate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    I got sha of anger mount and al'ar when i came back to wow to a new account, a douchebag like you started to cry that i dont have gear but i got the mounts. i was like wtf!!! (that happened in shrine not a raid or smth)
    They are jelly then.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

A few years. Comparing achievements is meh. I'm concerned with myself and my friends in-game, not other people and what they do.

If I'm on someone's armory that's popular I may look at their achievements out of curiosity, but in-game, never. I don't really care how many achievement points Maggie the Mage has in a LFR run.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

I only care about arena achievements when I give a try with someone.

"dude I only have 1550 but I am really good we can brake 2.2k np"- what a fucking waste of time this people are
    PvE is a minigame // Rerolled from affly to spriest after 8 years, thx pandaland changes

I tend to compare against normal/ heroic raiders just to see if they are well rounded players or just play wow for the raiding and nothing else...i secretly judge you if you only like raiding <3

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I tend to compare against normal/ heroic raiders just to see if they are well rounded players or just play wow for the raiding and nothing else...i secretly judge you if you only like raiding <3
    hehe thats funny. i only raid. and i look down my nose at scummy pvp'rs. but as for achieves? nah, if i dont really know you, i dont really care what achieves you have or have not completed.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    I don't think I've ever done this.

Then again, I'm not really an achievement junky and I pretty much only do the ones that are either really easy or have rewards that I want, so I'd probably be the "loser" in any comparison anyway.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Very rarely, though I do take an occasional look at guildox to see how I'm doing on my realm versus everyone else.

The answer, pretty low since I no longer raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

never.....i dont compete with other players, only myself

I've never done this in all my years of WoW

I've been called a Cheev Queen but I rarely compare mine with others.
    (17.4 for me, Raid leader has 17.6 and I hate him for it LOLOL)

If I want to see if somebody is new around the holidays or in lowbie dungeons I do a compare.

I love finding new players at that point when they are impressionable and can be a really good friend.

Not too often anymore, few can compete with my epeen, even on Mal'ganis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Mr.EvilGreedyPresident goes "MWAHAHAH YOU PUNY PROGRAMMER, I'M BUYING A NEW FERRARI AND THERE'S O MONEY LEFT FOR YOUR PUNY CONTENT, WITHER AND DIE AND SCREW THE PLAYERS MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *thunder echoes in the distance*"
    Main - Useful PvP Items