Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    only thing i want them to remove is the 3 week valor... But only if you already has cape
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    The rep grind is easy and relaxing, but it's very repetitive as the best farming location has been the same since ToT released. And it's more of a thing that I only want to grind so many mobs. I *want* to finish shao-hao rep, however, a cloak on my alt is more important to me than a mount and I can't bring myself to sit there and grind mobs on thunder isle, AND on timeless.
    The Shaohao rep grind is 10x or 25x or whatever as long as the Wrathion rep grind.

Sub 1M health mobs that spawn together at 50+ rep a pop vs 4M health mobs that have to be killed one at a time for 20 rep a pop.

It doesn't even make sense to compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    See I feel like I'm going crazy because someone was going off on me in a raid saying that you are guaranteed 2 every week if you do the 4 raid wings that drop them, but I've done them for a month and I've only gotten 2 total. So either I'm missing something or I'm going crazy or they are wrong. I even just did this last night before the reset because I was assuming I would get 2 and maybe I just forgot that I didn't do them all the last 3 weeks. Nope...didn't get a single one again. What am I missing?
    Sha of Pride and Lei Shen drop a guaranteed secret or runestone every week if you kill them.

Can you link armory?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Praymore View Post
    dinged 2days ago atm siting 9power 8wisdom o.0 prolly tomorrow will get 10/10, the rep farm is what i hate, just dpsing mobs in vale is soo boooring!
    You really need to unlock isle of thunder.

Much much quicker that way.

Also download oQueue there are quite often rep farming groups on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    The Shaohao rep grind is 10x or 25x or whatever as long as the Wrathion rep grind.

Sub 1M health mobs that spawn together at 50+ rep a pop vs 4M health mobs that have to be killed one at a time for 20 rep a pop.

It doesn't even make sense to compare them.
    Well it's a good thing I'm not trying to compare them then.

I want timeless mobs to give BP rep because it's CONSISTENT with allowing the next level of grind mobs to apply to BP with each patch.

I don't care about speed/ease of the process. I want to be grinding mobs that are actually relevant to what I want, and not mobs on thunder isle which provides nothing but possible transmog items to me. If you still had to grind mogu in vale for the first part, it'd be the same thing. It'd just be pointless grinding of mobs that don't give anything but rep. At least timeless isle mobs give timeless coins on top of the rep.

And that's all why when 5.1 came out, you could do the full grind to revered in the krasarang daily areas, in 5.2 you could do the full grind to exalted in IoT. In 5.4.... still doing IoT. It's inconsistent with what they did for the rest of the expansion.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-02-12 at 07:41 PM.

when you done it it unlocks in the vendor on all toons, 7k per cloak, best option imo

My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

lol threads like this make me laugh at the people that go "welfare legendary" and "lol 2easy legendary being handed our for free"
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    when you done it it unlocks in the vendor on all toons, 7k per cloak, best option imo
    Blizzard disagrees on a philosophical level. They want alts to be played not boosted to max current content immediately. Besides, they've already nerfed it.

Its not gonna change now or in WoD unless they do a 180 in philosophy.