LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Maybe God is really a woman?

(I kid)
    Maybe God is a giant spider?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda dangerous when you think about it. A flag can easily be turned into a noose for suicide, or twisted into a sturdier "rope" to strangle someone else with. Shouldn't even have flags within reach in the first place.
    If a criminal wants to make a noose and hang themselves I say let them go ahead and do it. Then we dont have to pay to warehouse them, and they wont ever get out to commit the crime again. I think its a dumb thing to kill yourself, but who am I to deny them that right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If a criminal wants to make a noose and hang themselves I say let them go ahead and do it. Then we dont have to pay to warehouse them, and they wont ever get out to commit the crime again. I think its a dumb thing to kill yourself, but who am I to deny them that right
    Who are you to deny them any right. You are no constitutional power at all.

Deleted
    Just give them guns, much more reliable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    You must be some kind of caricature actor or something. Your posts are really funny and entertaining. Keep up the good work.
    Oh kettle, you are entertaining. Unfortunately for you, my name isn't pot. But you can keep calling me black if it makes you feel better.

You can choose to ignore science, data, and facts in place of anecdotes and beliefs. It's a free country. Just be prepared when people write you off as a looney.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Maybe God is a giant spider?
    Just one more reason not to be religious :|

On a related note, this was on my wall earlier:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...57092994_n.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Just give them guns, much more reliable.
    The NRA approves of more gun sales.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Perhaps they wouldnt be there if they hadnt chosen to be a criminal. Look, he was elected 6 consecutive times. This means people like him and what he has done for Arizona
    Bush was elected twice as president, I don't think their judgement over there is that high tbh^^

10+ Year Old Account
    You have no issues with the American flag being used for suicide? What if they bleed or puke on it while chocking to death?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    Bush was elected twice as president, I don't think their judgement over there is that high tbh^^
    Appointed one time and elected one time. If you don't get the popular vote, you are appointed, not elected.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    US prison system is nothing but a stupid failure.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

<sigh> I live in Arizona and hate the stigma its gotten.

At least I live in Tucson, which is out of Sheriff Joe's jurisdiction and many of the other idiots that reside in this state.

That's what those prisoners get for destroying federal property, they deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by facialslam View Post
    That's what those prisoners get for destroying federal property, they deserve it.
    Stop making new accounts to get around your ban.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man this guy sure is a dickbag. He's the most controversial US Sheriff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio

He let 400 sexual molestation cases go uninvestigated. The excuse was an overburden of cases, which was found to be BS. In nearly all of the univestigated cases, the victims were legal immigrants. He's known to be very anti-immigration.

I'm not making a new account to get around a ban, this is my first post/account here.

Deleted
    Just one more reason not to be religious :|

On a related note, this was on my wall earlier:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...57092994_n.jpg

ewwwwww, what type of spider is that? never seen that in the uk before!

I laugh at this attitude that here in America we aren't tough enough on crime, while having more people in prison than anywhere else in the world. Land of the free. Be proud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facialslam View Post
    Yeah, kinda like charging a prisoners family, after a firing squad, for the federal property that's lodged in prisoner's skull.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I laugh at this attitude that here in America we aren't tough enough on crime, while having more people in prison than anywhere else in the world. Land of the free. Be proud.
    My favourite part is that the best evidence we have for North Koreas prison statistics puts it on equal footing if not lower than the USA. USA has ~716 per 100k. North Korea has somewhere between 600-800 going by best evidence, and they do the whole 3 generations things - most of their prisoners didn't actually do anything, if you assume every other arrest was perfectly valid.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ewwwwww, what type of spider is that? never seen that in the uk before!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodlouse_spider

I'm fairly certain. Picture on wiki is different, but a lot on google images look similar.