World PvP on a RP realm, fair or foul?

I play on an RP realm with very little PvP community. However, I enjoy world PvP and especially a bit of cat and mouse with the Allies.

I spend a lot of the time I'd normally be AFKing in the Shrine (waiting for queues, guild members, etc.) flying around Stormwind. I drop in, destroy a few NPCs, then try to escape before any Allies can track me down. I'll run in and kill all the bankers in the Dwarven District (sometimes the auctioneers, too) and escape to the Tram. I'll kill all the NPCs in the cathedral or in some part of the Mage Quarter and head to the Harbor. I've even flown straight into the bank / auction house in the Trade District, killed the NPCs, then hauled my rear out the front gate.

I really like the non-structured cat and mouse of it all; the thrill of the chase. I'll often end up with a team of a half-dozen Allies hunting me throughout the city, as I float from district to district setting off alarms. However, a guild member has indicated how upsetting it is that I would be griefing the Alliance like this, especially since it may be preventing low level characters from accessing vital NPCs.

I'm curious as to what thoughts y'all might have on this issue.

Low level characters are going to face a lot worse than a few dead NPCs if they are new and levelling on a PvP server.

Honestly, the only "problem" you're causing is the spam in /3. There are more than enough vendors/AH/Bankers etc around, and there are barely any quest NPCs in cities anyway. At least nothing that would cause someone to have to sit there waiting. Going out to Goldshire and killing all the NPCs there though? Sure, I can see that being annoying. But it's Goldshire, there's normally loads of people there even on low pop servers.

Side-note: I don't play any RP servers so I may not know of any rules/guidelines etc that would normally be followed on them.

My concern has nothing to do with RP v. Non-RP server, more about the way CZRs work.

Goldshire is not the same as Stormwind though. As far as I know, the cities don't have CZR, so Goldshire will always have a lot more people than Stormwind, just like outside of Org will have more than Orgrimar.

The reason I bring this up is I was playing on a server where Alliance outnumbered Horde by at least 10:1, if not more. On any given day there was more Alliance in Org than Horde, and they'd kill everything in the city making it unplayable (I was leveling on the server, so I was level 15 or so at the time). I'm good with PvP, I'm okay with ganking lowbies (unless it becomes ridiculously obsessive), but making it so the game is unplayable for people below max level? I think that becomes a bit of a problem.