Whats the "quickest" way to get to 55?

Just asking, I havn't got to 55 yet.
    Its really frustrating imo.

I'd suggest group fp's would be the quickest and fastest. Doing a daily fp gives you bonus as well as a weekly.

And depending on what you want to do in terms of 55 endgames, whether that's pve and/or pvp, Especially in terms of pvp, it's good to familiarize yourself with your class, what defensive cooldowns you have, cc's, etc... As well as familiarizing yourself with the tactics and quirks of each individual wz and arena. As one who has multiple 55's, it's incredibly annoying to get into a 55 pvp match with people that don't have a clue about basic tactics. Gear will come, it's the strats and tactics that will makethe biggest differences.

In terms of pve, again, fp's are big in terms of xp and also gear. One of the slowest is to planetary questing, imo. Too much running around, especially early on without a speeder.

Add that, once you get to 55, it's gets easier for another toon to get to 55 because you can pretty much bankroll them, sending them creds for xp bonus', gear, speeders, legacy gear, etc...

True,True
    Thanks !

15-45 for me were at least dungeons the best way, but this because there were enough new dungeons every few levels. But you should only run strath side entrace 1 times to finish the quest (and before get the holy water in the chests in the main entrace.

After finishing Strath with all quests, you should go questing again, because it is much faster than running dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    15-45 for me were at least dungeons the best way, but this because there were enough new dungeons every few levels. But you should only run strath side entrace 1 times to finish the quest (and before get the holy water in the chests in the main entrace.

After finishing Strath with all quests, you should go questing again, because it is much faster than running dungeons.
    Wrong forum bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post

The people who are so oblivious and apparently lack any form of reading comprehension skills always make me facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    The people who are so oblivious and apparently lack any form of reading comprehension skills always make me facepalm.
    What happens is, they see the thread title on the main page, click it, and don't realize that the main page shows post from ALL the forums, not just the WoW ones. And admittedly, the OP's post doesn't mention anything except getting to level 55, so even if they read the post there's still no indication it's not about WoW if they didn't see the forum they were posting on.

If you are going to follow the flashpoint route, it would be advisable to go as tank or healer. Playing even on one of the most populated servers (Red Eclipse), the queues for levelling FPs as dps can take up to half an hour even on prime time, at least on the republic side.

In my opinion, if you want the fastest levelling you should always try to do galactic starfighter (GS) with the daily/weekly quests, along with the weeklies/dailies for FPs and WZs (if possible, it can take time doing all the quests for all 3 types of activities). The XP from GS is very good, the money is very good, they are the only daily/weekly quests that you can complete from anywhere rather than having to go back to a terminal (so it saves lot's of time) and the queues are perhaps the second fastest behind queuing as a tank for an FP and on par with the queue times for WZs.

All the best
    Last edited by Fkiolaris; 2014-01-28 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit the dailies (starfighter/war zones/FP) and there was a great post about lowbie dungeons on the swtor main forums. Essentially, completing the FPs is better than killing everything. So, grab some of the 25% xp boost things off the GTN and befriend a tank buddy and go to town. The rakghoul event was really nice XP, but that ended a couple hours ago.

Remember, to break it up a bit. Mix in some question (at least your class quests) with the warzone and flashpoint spamming. Log out at fleet or in a cantina for the rested bonus etc.

Thanks,It really helped ^>^
    I just got my merc to 25. Using your tips.