Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com
    New and fresh look on the website!

Just about one month to go, applicants, assemble!

Was out on some Oktoberfest thingie yesterday, not gonna lie but I was slightly under the influence of alcohol. Good fun though!

A balance druid also joined us prior to my adventures, so scratching that off the list.
    Resto shaman, mistweaver monk, mage and a dps warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually not that many spots remaining in our WoD roster. Dps warrior, resto shaman, mistweaver monk and a mage.

Very likely to be the last reset of 25man raiding prior to the pre patch. The hype is real!

If you happen to play a mage, restoration shaman, mistweaver monk or dps warrior, have a look at dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

The last 25man farm raid was cleared yesterday, buzzin my nips off for the next reset and Mythic!

If you play a dps warrior, resto shaman, mistweaver monk or mage, feel free to have a gander at dem-guild.com or Kakmonstret#2723

Might also consider another warlock.

Finally gotten ourselves a warrior on trial! Scratching that off the list.

The final spots are for a resto shaman, mage and mistweaver monk. A warlock will be considered as well. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Will be looking at doing some challenges modes tonight, bit sad that they are removed the next reset =(

Recruitment wise, I am sure that there must be a capable resto shaman, mistweaver monk and mage out there, all willing to join for all kinds of raiding adventures!

Even more challenge modes will be done tonight, weheeey!

Resto shaman, mistweaver monk, mage and a warlock.

Been doing a ridiculous amount of challenge modes recently, which by the way are gone come wednesday =(

The final classes prior to us entering WoD, mage, warlock, resto shaman and mistweaver monk!

- - - Updated - - -

Pre patch hype!

Final raiding spots, mage, resto shaman, mistweaver monk and a warlock.

Deleted
    Added you on Bnet for a talk

Still looking to add a mage and mistweaver monk!

We're doing our third SoO clear tonight. Blizzard might have overdone it with the nerfs, oh well, loot for everyone!

Still looking to add a mistweaver monk and mage. Capable caster dps that aren't playing a warlock or shadow priest are welcome as well.

Will be doing our first "heroic" raid tonight, e.g the new flex. That oughta be interesting.

What would be even better though is if a mage and mistweaver monk would have a gander at dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Raid reset HYPE!

WoD is but a few weeks away, mages and mistweaver monks oughta look at dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

Caster dps that aren't playing warlock/shadow priest might be considered as well.

Farm raiding cleared yesterday, record kill by far on all bosses, good times.

Still looking for that mage + mistweaver monk to join us for the remaining and onwards to WoD!

- - - Updated - - -

Had words with a mage yesterday, sounds promising. Will actually scratch that off the list.

So whatever goes for WoD raiding spots that would be a mistweaver monk and possibly a caster dps that aren't playing warlock or spriest.

Just about two weeks left, a mistweaver monk is free to grab the last spot!

Surely there is a capable mistweaver monk out there that would like to nick the last raiding spot for WoD?

Farm raiding done, good fun! Looms were to be had.

A resto shaman and mistweaver monk, become my new raiding buddy today!

- - - Updated - - -

Good news team, a resto shaman has finally appeared and will be joining us shortly! \o/

Scratching that off the list, leaving a mistweaver monk as the final spot.

I survived the adventures of Halloween! And oh the adventures, paying the price for some of them at this very moment.

Would be fantastic if a mistweaver would join us.

Not gonna lie, feeling alot better today \o/

Will be looking at doing some alt raiding tonight, fat loot please.
    A mistweaver is standing as the last spot.

If that is not possible I will also consider either a holy priest, holy paladin or resto druid.

- - - Updated - - -

Going in towards the last SoO raid the next reset, the WoD hype is real!

A capable mistweaver monk, please appear =(
    If that would prove to be impossible, I will consider either a holy priest, holy paladin or resto druid.

Heroic raiding tonight, yeah buddy!

With just about one week to go I am still looking for the last healer, a mistweaver would be preferred. I believe!

The very last SoO raid went tonight with our main characters. Two more alt raids and we are officially in WoD town!

For that, hows about that a capable healer come in contact with me? Mistweaver monk, holy priest, holy paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Alt raiding tonight, that's what I like to do!

Also been updating some stuff on dem-guild.com
    The last healer I had in mind should either be a mistweaver monk, holy priest or holy paladin.

Kakmonstret#2723

Still looking for that last healer that's not a disci priest, please be my healing buddy =(

- - - Updated - - -

The hype is real! I have stocked up on all kinds of stuff that is bound to be unhealthy come the release.

Still searching high and low for that last healer! Anything but a disci priest would float.