Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

New Character models, why do we care?

I dont get why people are going crazy over the new models. We put armor over our characters and zoom all the way out. Its not like you'll prob notice any difference.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gps View Post
    I dont get why people are going crazy over the new models. We put armor over our characters and zoom all the way out. Its not like you'll prob notice any difference.
    Just because you don't pay attention to the models doesn't mean that nobody else does.
    The game doesn't only consist of raids and epics.

Deleted
    With this argument you could say everything can be ugly as fuck, because you zoom out so, who cares. Look at the transmog feature, it is popular because people care about how their character looks like.

Deleted
    It's not only great news for the RP community, but it come with new animations instead of the clunky ones we get by now.

Totally hyped about it

It's not just models, it's animations too.

I don't care about character models, but I don't mind them putting resources into it.

playing the game is fine. but people like to do other things like doss about or roleplay which is also fine

Because armour is still effected by a character's overall shape and animations.

Not to mention that there is a large number of people who care what their character looks like.

To draw back the playerbase that left the game around Cata with new flashy graphics.

Gotta say, I'm glad they are revamping the models, but the amount of fuss around it is quite funny.

Ah, the RP community. I guess I'd want to look good naked too while I cyber

I'm not part of your 'we'

15+ Year Old Account
    To keep my sub all they have to do is make decent raids, but I guess people like staring at their characters in Org while they pretend to be afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    It's not just models, it's animations too.
    ^this

and You "mister I don't care" think twice before post some shit...

Deleted
    They still look like garbage when compared to other games anyway. Bliizz keeps mentioning the matter or resources but they keep on doing such trivial things in order to keep the fanboys happy. Why update the character models when everything else is the same, anyway?

Your either have horribly bad eyes or close to no imagination, or both.

Deleted
    Animations, faces, not all armor covers the whole deal etc.

Because some people play with helms off and staring at pixelated hair is kind of an issue. Seeing faces that look like they belong in an n64 game. Is an issue as well. Hell I can't even roll have the races in this game because they look kind of retarded when they run. Is it the most important issue no.. but is still one that needs to be addressed at some point.
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2014-01-23 at 07:09 PM.

lots of very revealing armor in this game :P

BLACK MAGEWEAVE ANYONE ?

Deleted
    I take great pride in putting together transmogrification ensembles for each of my characters (it's one of the few things that motivates me to play the game these days). I never have my helm on display and am constantly visiting the barbers. I get invested in my characters and care about how they look. The faces (and animations to a lesser degree) are what give our characters life. Without that their just soulless avatars we use to play a worn and repetitive game.