Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What are we supposed to do for the next ~6 months?

I assume WoD is a good 5~6 months away atleast, so i'm wondering how are we going to be entertained by the same content for that long? Do you think they are planning a "Halion" patch maybe? I'm assuming a pre-expansion patch like allways but that usually only last for a few weeks or so before launch.
    I know there's a new PvP season comming so i guess that's something but besides that, i'm expecting getting tired of current content before that time.

So, what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure they said that any content released between now and the pre-WoD patch (like, the introduction patch), would just delay the expansion further.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

How about quitting and do something else in the mean time? When WoD comes it will feel even more fresh. At least I have.
    be aware, be awake, and you won't be fake

Deleted
    They already stated that they weren't planning any filler.
    I just think they expect players to play the D3 expansion.

What do you think.

LFR.

For me it's finally time to complete gazillion achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, go outside? Pick up a hobby? Travel the world?

Those are my plans, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    How about quitting and do something else in the mean time? When WoD comes it will feel even more fresh. At least I have.
    That's terrible design though, people will find other things to do and end up not coming back at all.

I honestly don't get why they troll themselves every expansion with this '' final tier forever '' b*llshit, especially now that the team working on WoD is '' bigger than ever and skipping filler content to deliver a fast expansion ''

If anything things are going even slower than MoP or Cata, almost 3 months since Blizzcon and the only step further we gotten is a Human female character preview.

raid on alts for another PoV, lvl alts, try other areas of the game, chase achievments.... i have TONS to do and still working on a normal garrosh kill so i'm in no hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    do homework, do gym, eath healthy, f¨ck many bitches or guys a, do that normal people do before WoD hits .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    They already stated that they weren't planning any filler.
    I just think they expect players to play the D3 expansion.
    This. When they announced the D3 release date it sealed the belief in my mind that we don't see WoD til the summer. My guild is about ready to kill Garrosh on normal...I'll keep playing if we can make decent Heroic progression, but if people lose interest or we are really struggling, I imagine my playtime will dwindle until WoD launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    That's terrible design though, people will find other things to do and end up not coming back at all.

I honestly don't get why they troll themselves every expansion with this '' final tier forever '' b*llshit, especially now that the team working on WoD is '' bigger than ever and skipping filler content to deliver a fast expansion ''

If anything things are going even slower than MoP or Cata, almost 3 months since Blizzcon and the only step further we gotten is a Human female character preview.
    I think it is safe to assume that Blizzard is well aware of the ebb and flow of their sub base, and plan accordingly.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    This. When they announced the D3 release date it sealed the belief in my mind that we don't see WoD til the summer. My guild is about ready to kill Garrosh on normal...I'll keep playing if we can make decent Heroic progression, but if people lose interest or we are really struggling, I imagine my playtime will dwindle until WoD launches.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is safe to assume that Blizzard is well aware of the ebb and flow of their sub base, and plan accordingly.
    Beta starts second week of feb, WoD wil launch in june, If not,, WoW is doomed

I don't think it's going to be 6 months.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

If you haven't killed H garrosh then you might as well do it, or progress as far as you can if you're casual.

If you're a pvper there's a new season.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just got back into raiding, so i'll just raid with my team untill then, we are starting on normal next week, so i'll stick with that, and work out once i get the green light from my doctor (had surgery 1st of november), go to school, work, keep a normal day really....

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I don't think it's going to be 6 months.
    Idd it will be more probably. Also to the original question, just stop your sub to wow, do other things. If you didnt kill something in soo by now, there is no use in doing it now. So just pick up some other game or do some rl stuff untill WoD, if you even plan to come back then.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls II not exactly a hard concept in my book anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    If you can do Garrosh on normal the first few on HC should be simple enough.

I assume WoD is a good 5~6 months away atleast, so i'm wondering how are we going to be entertained by the same content for that long?
    Unsub and come back for Warlords. That's my plan at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon battle of course.