Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

I am glad that we can buy level 90s.

Lots of newbs don't know the recruit a friend program.
    They also don't have heirlooms and gold to level faster, and waste hundreds of hours on obsoleted content.

Now it is more fair to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say wasted.. I would kill to be new to this game again and level to max.

But I'm not, and I love the idea of insta90 however kinda useless for me since I have every class at least 85 lol.

Why are you playing this game again? Might as well get the end gear and be done with it. I don't see any point now. This is the biggest mistake Blizzard has made.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2014-01-28 at 01:54 PM.

When you have a open world game and you develop a system that allows skipping content instead of developing one that encourages you to see it in order to fix the boring / repetitive / obsolete low level zones ,then someone has taken a incredibly bad decision at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    When you have a open world game and you develop a system that allows skipping content instead of developing one that encourages you to see it in order to fix the boring / repetitive / obsolete low level zones ,then someone has taken a incredibly bad decision at Blizzard.
    Not just skipping some leveling content, you skip all of it until the new expac.
    Chronomancer Club

Deleted
    i like how the avatar of you 4 all have a girl looking at a certain direction and emotion:P.

personally i dont mind the ll 90 boost at all, usefull for those who want to use it. and can be ignored by those who are not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Why are you playing this game again? Might as well get the end gear and be done with it. I don't see any point now. This is the biggest mistake Blizzard has made.
    Yes because the entire game revolves around leveling. /facepalm.

This is actually one of the best things blizzard has done.

I think its great they added it and i am hoping they sell gear too thats higher tier than what ever the current hardcore 25man raid is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    More likely it's just unavailable in their country. For example mine.

- - - Updated - - -

I play for the endgame. And thank you, I've seen the leveling content by far too many times already. Don't try to force your priorities on other people.

Deleted
    I'm angry about this tbh :| Leveling is part of the world of warcraft experience. But whatever, blizzard can just be even more greedy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Very true. It feels they can't be bothered to maintain a mmorpg and prefer to have a game like COD. Login, jump to hub/menu and then jump into an instance/game mode.

This isn't fixing the issue of players not enjoying levelling this is abandoning it/sweeping it under the rug.

Don't see a problem with this tbh. New players can decide if they want to get a little feel for the game and go through all pre 90 content, or start from the current expansion. For older players it just means a new, freshly leveled 90 alt.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    This isn't fixing the issue of players not enjoying levelling this is abandoning it/sweeping it under the rug.
    ...and charging extra for one to forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post

This is actually one of the best things blizzard has done.
    Actually, most of the game revolves exactly around that. The most fun part of the game at least before it was leveling and meeting new people in the zones. Now instant 90? What's next? Instant end-gear? I wouldn't be surprised.

I play the game for the current content. I play the game to hang out with my friends. I cannot really do that if I start a fresh toon from scratch and no one else does with me. Sure I can chat with them, but it is not the same. Now, If I want to go to another server for kicks I can do so starting at current content. If friend of mine who has never player or has not played in a long time wants to start up, he/she canjoin right in with me. Makes things a lot easier. As I have said before, I have 20 former guildies, who stopped around the time Cata came out, coming back. The main reason is because they can start off with the new content instead of leveling through two expansions of old non relevant stuff.

Creating a fake email, buying a battle chest code, logging in a sending that account an RaF invite from yourself, opening your fake email and clicking the RaF link, logging into account, activating battle chest on fake new account to create wow2, buying cataclysm expansion on fake account, creating a copy of your WoW directory on your computer, launching main wow, installing a hotkey program to send keystrokes to fake account, opening fake account, creating macros to assist in the following required

THEN LEVELLING ANYWAY...

Is in no way comparable to "Buy level 90" button.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Actually, it should. That's not out of some weird super-nerd morals or anal-retentiveness, either. RPGs have a specific system. The rules and systems were tinkered with for 40 years before PC gaming became common. There are things that make for a good RPG and things that will trash your game and attract shitty, greedy Monty Haul players, and those things have been pretty well known for a while. Someone at Blizz is convinced they can shortcut shit to make the game more popular or to save money (out of greed, obviously not because they're hurting) without any consequences to the gameplay. They're wrong, and it's going to show in the long term.
    Last edited by Alternategray; 2014-01-28 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, most of the game revolves exactly around that. The most fun part of the game at least before it was leveling and meeting new people in the zones. Now instant 90? What's next? Instant end-gear? I wouldn't be surprised.
    Yes because the previous expansion's level cap is just a hop and skip away from epic raid gear, right?

Would you like some water with your hyperbole, sir?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They also don't have heirlooms and gold to level faster, and waste hundreds of hours on obsoleted content.

Now it is more fair to them.
    "hundreds of hours"?

Huh?

What in the world are you saying anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's your reason for liking it, I wonder why you even play.