Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Your main class?

I have a warlock. > Shaman > Mage > DK > The hunter and now I am leveling a warrior.

My main has changed so many times in Mists alone that I can't even give you a legitimate answer. Right now, it's my warlock.... sorta. Maybe. Other than that I have all the classes but my warrior is my main alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Somn View Post
    My main has changed so many times in Mists alone that I can't even give you a legitimate answer. Right now, it's my warlock.... sorta. Maybe. Other than that I have all the classes but my warrior is my main alt.
    Mist is no answer. U man panderian? but ˇwhat CLASS+

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Mist is no answer. U man panderian? but ˇwhat CLASS+
    Someone's off the wagon...

Waerrior is most borig class to level btw

I suffer (or benefit) from moving on to another class once I master one, and around I go. I tried raiding flex and normal on a schedule, but It just makes me unhappy. So I mostly just pug raids and mainly pvp at max with my toons.

I'm playing mage since Classic, started with a warrior first but daaaaaamn this was soo boring. Also I'm playing a prot pala but I'm linking the leveling process more than the endgame with this class

My main is a Priest and my favorite spec is Shadow. I used to play Mage but I don't like the way that Arcane changed in MoP and that was my favorite spec so I gave it up after tier 14.

Monk > Priest > DK > Pally > Druid > Shaman... currently leveling a mage, warrior, hunter and warlock for fun

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    Mage > Shaman > Monk > Priest. Currently leveling a Druid (which is a blast) and plan to play Boomkin in WoD.

My main is a Rogue, and probably will be until whenever I put the game down. I've also got a Paladin, Death Knight, Lock and Hunter at max level, but only really play the pally. Will probably boost a Mage or Shaman to 90 whenever WoD pre-purchases are up.

Wonderful Signature made by Shyama

Shadow Priest - Hunter - Warlock - RDruid - HPaladin - RShammy - Mistweaver

My main has been a paladin since day one back in Vanilla. Will be my main until I call it quits for good. Playing the game just doesn't feel the same when I am on any other character, including other paladins.

Warlock=Mage >= Rogue > Death Knight > rest
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

Let's see... what expansion are we on? Ah right, MoP. Hunter, I main a hunter now.

That will change, I guarantee it.

Hunter has been my main pretty much since Vanilla, even though I raidet as a resto drood in Vanilla and holy pala in BC. from WOTLK and onwards my hunter has also been my raidchar and cant se that changeing i WoD.

Hunter - Ret.pala - Moonkin - enhan.sham - and a few other 90 classes

Main class is awesome, but I play shaman for the moment.
    We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

Paladin since Sunwell. Previously hunter in Classic and warlock for most of TBC. I've played every class in a raid at some point (was raiding on 4-5 different classes each week in Wrath for a time), but always come back to (and currently maining again) my pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I suffer (or benefit) from moving on to another class once I master one, and around I go. I tried raiding flex and normal on a schedule, but It just makes me unhappy. So I mostly just pug raids and mainly pvp at max with my toons.
    I'm a lot like stonecloak here unfortunately. I'm not much of a raider (don't care for it) so I'm not forced to stick with one toon and tend to move on when I get good at it.

However saying that in MoP my main has been my Frost DK because it's so easy to put out big numbers, but I've spent a fair amount of time on my elemental shaman, resto druid and MW monk.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2014-01-28 at 08:48 PM.

Guardian/Feral Druid