Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your main class?

I have a warlock. > Shaman > Mage > DK > The hunter and now I am leveling a warrior.

My main has changed so many times in Mists alone that I can't even give you a legitimate answer. Right now, it's my warlock.... sorta. Maybe. Other than that I have all the classes but my warrior is my main alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somn View Post
    My main has changed so many times in Mists alone that I can't even give you a legitimate answer. Right now, it's my warlock.... sorta. Maybe. Other than that I have all the classes but my warrior is my main alt.
    Mist is no answer. U man panderian? but ˇwhat CLASS+

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Mist is no answer. U man panderian? but ˇwhat CLASS+
    Someone's off the wagon...

Deleted
    Waerrior is most borig class to level btw

I suffer (or benefit) from moving on to another class once I master one, and around I go. I tried raiding flex and normal on a schedule, but It just makes me unhappy. So I mostly just pug raids and mainly pvp at max with my toons.

Deleted
    I'm playing mage since Classic, started with a warrior first but daaaaaamn this was soo boring. Also I'm playing a prot pala but I'm linking the leveling process more than the endgame with this class

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a Priest and my favorite spec is Shadow. I used to play Mage but I don't like the way that Arcane changed in MoP and that was my favorite spec so I gave it up after tier 14.

Monk > Priest > DK > Pally > Druid > Shaman... currently leveling a mage, warrior, hunter and warlock for fun

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage > Shaman > Monk > Priest. Currently leveling a Druid (which is a blast) and plan to play Boomkin in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a Rogue, and probably will be until whenever I put the game down. I've also got a Paladin, Death Knight, Lock and Hunter at max level, but only really play the pally. Will probably boost a Mage or Shaman to 90 whenever WoD pre-purchases are up.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

My main has been a paladin since day one back in Vanilla. Will be my main until I call it quits for good. Playing the game just doesn't feel the same when I am on any other character, including other paladins.

Deleted
    Warlock=Mage >= Rogue > Death Knight > rest

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's see... what expansion are we on? Ah right, MoP. Hunter, I main a hunter now.

That will change, I guarantee it.

Deleted
    Hunter has been my main pretty much since Vanilla, even though I raidet as a resto drood in Vanilla and holy pala in BC. from WOTLK and onwards my hunter has also been my raidchar and cant se that changeing i WoD.

Hunter - Ret.pala - Moonkin - enhan.sham - and a few other 90 classes

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main class is awesome, but I play shaman for the moment.
    You cared enough to post.

Paladin since Sunwell. Previously hunter in Classic and warlock for most of TBC. I've played every class in a raid at some point (was raiding on 4-5 different classes each week in Wrath for a time), but always come back to (and currently maining again) my pally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I suffer (or benefit) from moving on to another class once I master one, and around I go. I tried raiding flex and normal on a schedule, but It just makes me unhappy. So I mostly just pug raids and mainly pvp at max with my toons.
    I'm a lot like stonecloak here unfortunately. I'm not much of a raider (don't care for it) so I'm not forced to stick with one toon and tend to move on when I get good at it.

However saying that in MoP my main has been my Frost DK because it's so easy to put out big numbers, but I've spent a fair amount of time on my elemental shaman, resto druid and MW monk.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2014-01-28 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian/Feral Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I have a warlock. > Shaman > Mage > DK > The hunter and now I am leveling a warrior.
    Frost DK > Warlock > MW Monk