EU Servers down?

Title

Anyone else having problems logging on?

I'm on U.S servers but it keeps saying the login server is busy. I assume it's Tuesday maintenance.

Stuck on connecting here, ED eu... yah theres an issue but I believe Blizz tweeted about it a few mins ago
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    I'm on U.S servers but it keeps saying the login server is busy. I assume it's Tuesday maintenance.
    no maitence today. only 15 min server resets.

Logged in fine on Stormrage EU

Deleted
    I can log on, but battlenet doesn't work. Changing servers requires that I log-out complete though and even then I have to wait until the code of my authenticator refreshes. There are definitely some issues atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been having problems for over a week now, random disconnects, 100% load screen stuck, instance DC's or just the game lagging immensely.. Also it's probably a little bit the cause of the stupid Belgian internet ( yep we got AWESOME internet ! /sarcasm off) that makes it even worse to even Google or watch a Youtube video..
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".