Need some soloing advice at 80

I've stopped my DKs XP at level 80 and I'm trying to gear as high as possible and solo as much of Wrath content as I can. I'm looking for any advice concerning keys to having success. Such as what stats I'm wanting and to what percent, any tactics, or anything you can say. I'm relatively new to DKs so I only know so much right now. At the moment I'm just working on getting the best gear, which includes a few rare drops from Jade Forest/Vo4W and some Vashj'ir pieces.

This is my toon so far.. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mongrab/simple
    Any advice on anything would be cool.

Def take the 409 Items from MoP

I guess you already know him, but check out Aelobin and his armory. (however he has some ilvl 200 set in his armory atm, please let this be some awesome project)

He used to get avoidance capped, aka 100% parry via str stacking, but I'm not sure if this still works after the 5.4 gem/enchant nerfs.

Also respecc to either Blood Tap or Runic Corruption, since Empowerment sucks major dick, why would you need a random frost rune while any other rune is on CD.
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing