Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Thumbs up transmog item that just.. wont drop!

    heloo, i dont post to ofthen here, but enjoy reading.
    Would be cool to hear what transmog items youve been trying to get that just wont drop!, personally my polerarm in throne of thunder lfr as deathknight just wont drop, ive rolled 446 times so far since release without luck(according to statistics on my character), appreantly it can drop from any boss in there. Its realy frustrating.
    Bo-Ris, Horror of the night
    Got full Plate of the Last Mogu transmog atleast, the shoulders took a while but .
    Tell us your journey so far toward the transmog item that just wont drop for you.

    Might just be me wanting to hear these things, im not sure . But could be a fun topic

  2. #2
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,515
    That's one funky transmog, not sure if I like it or hate it, but that's totally besides the point.

    Bo-Ris and the other totally random drop items from ToT (like the spellpower 2h mace) are basically the Old Gods of RNG, especially when it comes to the LFR versions. Perhaps try getting groups for Tot10 and farming that instead?

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  3. #3
    The random boss weapons are so insanely rare. I do have a Heroic Bo-Ris but I would kill for any Greatsword of Frozen Hells. Maybe in WoD I'll be able to solo farm 25m.

  4. #4
    yeah gathering a group instead of lfr would probebly be a better plan, but the colors of the lfr versions is so much nicer in my opinion . I did have some luck with the Greatsword of frozen hells on one of my first runs though!.

    I do agree that the mogu looking transmog set is funky, and probebly the most unfitting set for a deathknight ever haha, agree about the like/hate part as well. But was worth gathering, that color of the set will be gone when mop hits probebly, as you will probebly never get queu for throne of thunder once people move on to level 100. and at level 100 you wont be able to queu for these lfr's anymore.

  5. #5
    The Bladefist from Kargath Baldefist, Heroic Shattered Halls.
    Fist of the Deity from Moorabi, Heroic Gundrak.
    The leatherworking pattern for Hurricane boots (matches shaman tier 5), from SSC/TK trash.

    Zinrokh, Destroyer of Worlds. Troll Archaeology.
    Reclaimed Ashkandi Greatsword of the Brotherhood from Nefarian, Blackwing Descent.
    Sulfuras the Estinguished Hand from Ragnaros, Firelands. Along with the protector helm token.


    I do agree that the mogu looking transmog set is funky, and probebly the most unfitting set for a deathknight ever haha, agree about the like/hate part as well. But was worth gathering, that color of the set will be gone when mop hits probebly, as you will probebly never get queu for throne of thunder once people move on to level 100. and at level 100 you wont be able to queu for these lfr's anymore
    Unless it has been fixed, you can enter LFR above level. Queue for any MOP LFR, complete it but stay in the instance group. Zone into DS and you can now do the first 4 bosses of LFR DS. Not sure if it lets you do the second part though. Do to the bosses HPs being LFR level some classes are more than capable of soloing the bosses.

    If this "glitch" isn't fixed next expansion you can do the level 90 LFRs while being level 100.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2014-01-28 at 10:28 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  6. #6
    leather belt from gruul to fit the black recolor of rogue T2. i tried for 37 weeks straight for a random epic. I have since quit the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Unless it has been fixed, you can enter LFR above level. Queue for any MOP LFR, complete it but stay in the instance group. Zone into DS and you can now do the first 4 bosses of LFR DS. Not sure if it lets you do the second part though. Do to the bosses HPs being LFR level some classes are more than capable of soloing the bosses.

    If this "glitch" isn't fixed next expansion you can do the level 90 LFRs while being level 100.
    yeah i know about that, though its actully only last part of DS, guessing it will be simuler later . if it isent fixed, i was no able to solo the DS lfr though, so its still not faceroll.

    Its not unobtable, but it is as good as unobtable for a good while atelast, i mean ive never seen anyone go there actully

  8. #8
    Surplus Limb from Patchwerk 25

  9. #9
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,897
    It took my guildmate and I forever to get the fire crown from BRD.


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  10. #10
    Mechagnome Sanguinezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Grim Batol
    Posts
    673
    This item took 2 years to drop for me.
    This was before the changes to Transmog and BWL having pets.
    I used to just clear up to Broodlord and HS so i can not show you my stats

    I love my weapon sets (^^_)
    So glad to have the set to match my Ravencrest legacy and wore this armor set to match weapons
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2014-01-29 at 07:40 AM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    This item took 2 years to drop for me.
    This was before the changes to Transmog and BWL having pets.
    I used to just clear up to Broodlord and HS so i can not show you my stats

    I love my weapon sets (^^_)
    So glad to have the set to match my Ravencrest legacy and wore this armor set to match weapons
    I do not want to tell you how many times I vendored this......
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

  12. #12
    Took me 25 weeks to get the shield from Illidan.
    Bear the cross, wear the crown.
    It's just some evil you can't bleed out.

  13. #13
    Mechagnome Sanguinezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Grim Batol
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    I do not want to tell you how many times I vendored this......
    :'(
    I vendored it on my alt a few times as well.
    /violin

  14. #14
    Pit Lord Ihnasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,478
    It took me 12 runs to get the staff from Twin Valks in ToC 25. I don't even use it anymore...

    Illidan shield is another story. Drops on every toon but a shield user I swear.

  15. #15
    paladin gloves from muru took about 30 runs. his loot table is so massive >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It will never happen. The EU will disintegrate in a few years.

  16. #16
    Strange, but for me it's Claws of Molten fury..

  17. #17
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    10
    very nice transmog

  18. #18
    Sulfuras, 38 runs.
    Friend of mine whos also after it has around same runs and hasn't seen it drop either, but the got the mount from raggy :|

  19. #19
    Currently working on the Ironhide Mail green set from world drops...infuriating to get. I've only seen 1 of the pieces on either Horde or Ally AH, and have looted 2 myself so far (one being the helm which I sold as I wasn't going to use it in my transmog). Currently farming Silicate Feeders in Ruins of AQ because I also get a lot of other rare green set pieces from the rest of the trash.

    Of course, Zin'Rohk, Destroyer of Free Time. The only blade I really want for my DK.

    And the last piece of my shaman's transmog is Perdition's Blade which Raggy just won't drop for me...

    If it wasn't for transmog, I wouldn't be playing WoW until WoD comes out, but the grind for some of these things is infuriating.

  20. #20
    Pit Lord Doktor Faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK of Earth World & Northern Fat Land
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilonus View Post
    Currently working on the Ironhide Mail green set from world drops...infuriating to get. I've only seen 1 of the pieces on either Horde or Ally AH, and have looted 2 myself so far (one being the helm which I sold as I wasn't going to use it in my transmog). Currently farming Silicate Feeders in Ruins of AQ because I also get a lot of other rare green set pieces from the rest of the trash.

    Of course, Zin'Rohk, Destroyer of Free Time. The only blade I really want for my DK.

    And the last piece of my shaman's transmog is Perdition's Blade which Raggy just won't drop for me...

    If it wasn't for transmog, I wouldn't be playing WoW until WoD comes out, but the grind for some of these things is infuriating.
    Did you sell it within the last year or so? Try item restoration

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •