Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Crystalheart Pulse-Staff from Magtharadon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I never did get http://www.wowhead.com/item=45147 to finish up this transmog on my shaman.

I haven't played in a while, so it would probably be easier to get now. I couldn't solo 25 man Uld during Cata and my dice have always sucked.
    Might wanna look into a http://www.wowhead.com/item=49783#.

Same model but yellow/blue instead of blue/brown.

Also, Razorscale is pretty easy to solo, you just need to learn how to solo 25n FL (which is pretty easy, but has a bit of a learning curve and requires a bit of luck)

Lost count at around 40 for the DK T8 Recolor shoulders from 10man Algalon (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46037)
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Soultics View Post
    I do have a Heroic Bo-Ris but I would kill for any Greatsword of Frozen Hells.
    Nevermind, confused it with something else.

save the long story..

Elementium Reinforced Bulwark
    Wyrmfury Pauldrons
    Heartstriker
    Zin'rhok from archeology..STILL!

I would LOVE for them to add in a toy box of sorts for transmog and make it BoA. I don't mind farming but I miss my Rhok just not enough to pay for faction and server transfer.

EDIT:

The Heartstriker...when BWL was current I never saw it drop, I never saw it drop when I ran BWL to see if I could solo it, I never saw it drop when I ran for S&G, never saw it drop when Iran for pets, I FINALLY saw it drop a few months ago...on my paladin...

I don't mind farming I spent 3 years on and off to get the Zulian swift tiger...but to finally get it on another character..like a kick right in the ding ding.
    Last edited by Sabi; 2014-02-01 at 01:12 AM.

Cursed Vision from Illidan. Thing has dropped on all my alts except the monk I want it for.

On the plus side, warglaives in a few tries

I believe I am still missing the boots from Najentus (in BT) for the Pally set... Killed that clown so many times. Of course whenever I have done the run on a different toon he drops the boots.

I wanted the Silver Thread cloth set, but that is a pain to farm. I ended up with the Shadow Counsel set because every piece dropped in one heroic farm run for cloth for an alt. Problem is that I hate caster robes, but there are SO FEW tunics for casters that aren't either total crap looking or grey.

Lately it has been Marrowstrike from H ToC. It is RNG within RNG because you have to get Paletress at all to have a chance at it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Steadfast Stompers - have tried farming these with no luck and they haven't been seen on my AH for months now.

Those DAMNED boots either for my T5 or T6 warrior-set! Ugh!

Let's put it this way. I got Fiery Warhorse's Reins and still had to run Kara for months on my Hunter alt to get her Wolfslayer. RNG on top of RNG is BALLS.

Took me forever to get the shield from Vaelestrasz too. It's almost as if one relatively underplayed spec was the only one that could use it back in the day... oh wait...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Let's put it this way. I got Fiery Warhorse's Reins and still had to run Kara for months on my Hunter alt to get her Wolfslayer. RNG on top of RNG is BALLS.

Took me forever to get the shield from Vaelestrasz too. It's almost as if one relatively underplayed spec was the only one that could use it back in the day... oh wait...
    Two, sir. Two. (three, technically, but elemental was nowhere near what one would consider raid viable when resto could pretend to heal and still brought windfury) Shamans and Paladins could both use it.

OK, one spec "per faction." It's not like they raised the drop rate on those old caster shields once we had to compete for loot, unfortunately.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

My shoulder from elegon. No drop in many kills.

Dark shaman set. I'm not the only one, either; see the thread in the shaman forum. :P

On one hand, at least it's on current content. That said, that means I can't roflpwn solo it in ~5 mins or less like a lot of the older content.

Hailstorm from Malygos, and Bloodfang pants from Rag. It's been about 7 or 8 weeks, so unlucky!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Tell me about it, really annoying to have to hope to get the right sodding boss, and they not get the drop off them.....

Still, droppped for me last week so mines a happy hunter!

I'm now trying for the 10man uld rifle from Ignis, should not take too long, can solo it and the boss is always there!, only on week 3 of trying so not getting down hearted yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    Never EVER seen it drop. Not even when it was current content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purple axe from DS.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.