Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Dragonheart Flameshield from Nightbane in Kara, pretty sure he's dropped every other item more than once. Good thing Kara is a fun place to be (i have the blue version you can get with justice points but the colour doesn't really match)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kor'Kron Dark Shaman set, week 20 I believe...still noting while I see every other shaman with that set. I need it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmor View Post
    Hailstorm from Malygos, and Bloodfang pants from Rag. It's been about 7 or 8 weeks, so unlucky!
    The streak continues, also add Fool's Bane from Karazhan to the list!

Pah you guys have it easy.

I'm after the Rogue PVP boots from Emalon the Storm Watcher. Invincible has a higher drop rate :'(
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Pah you guys have it easy.

I'm after the Rogue PVP boots from Emalon the Storm Watcher. Invincible has a higher drop rate :'(
    Man, farming the pvp boots out of there was such a PITA (more in the fact that there's a limited window and your faction needs to be in control of wintergrasp to even zone in.) Did it on my paladin. Also note that the fire boss drops much of the same peices if the drop you're looking for is on 25m stormwatcher, or if you're looking for the 10m storm watcher boots, check stonewatcher 25.

I was gunning for these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=40977

Both bosses are pretty easy to do.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The healer plate helm from bal, killed him for ages on my dk, got it afterwards, but raggys hammer in fl on the other hand is a pain to get

Took me weeks to get one of the BC dungeon set helmets for some reason. God I plowed a lot of normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to get 10man version of T8 legs since 2012 but they never drop. The worst thing is that I had them in Wrath but vendored them before transmog became available.

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle from Karazhan not dropping for a quite long time to my hunter main, and it's hard to got Big Bad Wolf scenario instead of others. Actually, one time I got a strong feeling what it's gonna drop, but after huge mess up boss was done only by my pet, and I wasnt been able to loot it... It was quite frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gun and bow from Black Temple. >.<

I've seen 7 full sets of warglaives and several extra/single glaives in the time I've been farming the ranged weapons.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Sit down, my friends, and I shall tell you a tale.

So, as a Blood Elf paladin, of course there can be no other set than the Sunwell Paladin. Ornate, shiny, wonderfully ostentatious and the very set I had pined after for so long. So when I hit 85, finally I set about gathering the parts with weekly runs.

The boots were easy, as were belt, chest and even the legs!

And then, came the centre pieces without which the set just does not work. Helmet, Shoulders, and gloves.

The Helm and shoulders were the very items I often lost. Sometimes two weeks in a row. They finally came to me some twelve weeks after my first Sunwell run, and the helm came fifteen. But it wasn't that I was losing on the gloves. No. It's that they weren't -dropping-.

So, by the time I was 90. (Yes, an expansion passed without them dropping), I finally happened across a recipe that had been sitting in my bag from a few SWP runs ago. It was for Sunblessed Gauntlets. An exact visual replica of the Soothed Soul gloves. However my principal professions were, sadly, mining and herbalism.

But I knew I wanted my transmog set complete, and so, in the space of 4 hours and at the expense of 12000g, I power levelled Blacksmithing to maximum (At the cost of my herbalism), and crafted the gauntlets myself. And in a server where Khorium comes once in a blue moon, they were very expensive, but, worth it. Or so I told myself.

You can imagine how p**sed I was when the next SWP run drop the gauntlets.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I start...

Zinrokh, Destroyer of Worlds (Troll Archaeology).
    Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight (Blackwing Lair)
    Reclaimed Ashkandi Greatsword of the Brotherhood (Heroic Nefarian, Blackwing Descent).
    Broken Promise (Four Horseman, Naxx and I think Gluth has a small chance to drop as well).
    Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark (Heroic Blackhorn in Dragon Soul).
    Sulfuras the Estinguished Hand (Heroic Ragnaros)

There are so many more that I could list.

Shield from 25m HC Bloodqueen :P

Man, a couple of my white whale xmog searches have concluded ... between last week and this week I finished off the ICC10h Warlock off-set recolor (got Sindy robes last week, and Putricide belt last night).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    been trying to get blindfold from Illidan for a few months now, not dropped yet

The epic version of Sulfuras...
    in the meantime I got legendary Sulfuras, Thunderfury and a couple Glaives.

Gorehowl. 36 kills to date, and still no Gorehowl. I'm an orc, and it's central to a lot of my transmog ideas.

Never realized that polearm is so rare. I got it while farming something else and kept it just because of the sudden appearance of str polearms. Looks fitting tbh : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ggnog/advanced

Well, this item just dropped recently for me, but it took awhile!

I was trying to get the leather head from Illidan in Black Temple on my monk, killed him over 20 times in a row before it finally dropped, even got one Warglaive in the process. Now I just need the Off-hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Dark shaman set. I'm not the only one, either; see the thread in the shaman forum. :P

On one hand, at least it's on current content. That said, that means I can't roflpwn solo it in ~5 mins or less like a lot of the older content.
    At the end of my tether with this damn mog set.... normal and flex every week.. and nothing