Best weapon from LFR

I have been doing SoO LFR for three weeks and got a couple of weapons, the first one i got was Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus which is already gemed and upgraded to lvl 2 trough justice points. Over the other two weeks i got: Gaze of Arrogance, Immaculately Preserved Wand, Rik'Kal's Bloody Scalpel and Festering Primordial Globule. Which of these would be the best weapon/s to use? I don't mind spending some more gold/JP to buy the gems/enchants and upgrade them. I play almost exclusively destruction.

Deleted
    I think the Wand + Garrosh is the best mix, because they both have mastery on them

Deleted
    The wand + Garrosh's OH is good as you get both crit and haste but it mostly depends on your build (M>C>H, M>H>C or M>C=H).

Anyway the gaze of arrogance is really good too (with its crit and mastery) and you'll need less VP to upgrade it than if you upgrade MH+OH so I'll probably go with this one if I were you.

best wep imo is a flex gaze.. since u only need a laughable 510-520 ilvl for flex 1, just try aiming for that. from lfr gaze isnt bad either, and as its been said. it requires less vp to upgrade.

Following AskMrRobot, you will generally not be asked to get any haste untill much higher ilvls, so I believe Gaze of Arrogance is the best 528 weapon available.

At LFR level gear focusing on Mastery > Crit (as destro anyways) is probably better for you until more gear. Go for the Gaze of Arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    What ever weapon you can get. If you happen to stumble upon one with mastery, that's great!
    You don't have to worry about what's best untill you've reached normal +, in gear level.
    Last edited by vian; 2014-01-31 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water