Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    I hope that's sarcasm.

Hunter's require a tremendous amount of skill to play,
    And now you've taken the argument to the other extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajek View Post
    I have a friend who plays a hunter, and quite well I might add but he has a macro that does most of his attacks for him. Long winded thing that does his cobra shot, arcane shot, kill command (I think it's called) in the 'right' optimal sequence.

So while raiding, he spams "1" and only presses other buttons to pop CD's or re-apply viper sting.

I got a hunter to lvl90 and found them easy (NOT saying I'm a master, especially if PvP is concerned, never did it on a hunter) but there's a lot of convenience to being a hunter since movement doesn't affect you in any way (that's so huge). I never copied his macro but I know most of the night, he does indeed spam "1". I play shadow priest, find it harder but I much prefer the playstyle...maybe just used to it.

This guy has no idea what he is doing then. Sorry, hunter's have more to it, sure it might work for a little bit but once you get into higher ratings he will get demolished because he isn't focusing much on when to do damage and when to do CC and when to help his team. A hunter's main use in a successful arena is to CC before DPS. If they do DPS before CC, they will sadly fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    at least mages can be interrupted, huntards jump around and bash the keyboard with their face, no way to stop them from doing that without cc ofc but that works on anyone
    Sorry but there is no way that a hunter requires no skill definitely not "bashing your face into a keyboard" to win. I dare you to try and learn a hunter and play them successfully, if you try to one button shit you will get your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

Deleted
    Let's have a look here, a melee dps and range dps.

Hunter: Interrupt, traps, 7 button rotation, several cooldowns, slow shot, confuse shot.
    Warrior: Interrupt, 7 button rotation, several cooldowns, charge, stun.

Yeah warrior requires soooo much more skill LOL

Every damn class is easy to play, WoW is for noobs, play starcraft 2 if you want to prove your skill in gaming...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    A ranged class that has the best mobility, no cast times and 100% dps while moving is the epitome of 0 brain 0 skill.
    Dude the guy is talking about hunters, not droods.

Quote Originally Posted by lyandria View Post
    Let's have a look here, a melee dps and range dps.

Hunter: Interrupt, traps, 7 button rotation, several cooldowns, slow shot, confuse shot.
    Warrior: Interrupt, 7 button rotation, several cooldowns, charge, stun.

Yeah warrior requires soooo much more skill LOL

Every damn class is easy to play, WoW is for noobs, play starcraft 2 if you want to prove your skill in gaming...
    Hunter : Interrupt which is more useful for a CC to combo with Trap, Slows, Tranq to get rid of enrage, pet stun or pet interrupt, widow venom to reduce healing, explosive trap to shoot them away from your friends. Silencing shot, good for interrupting and temp CC to burst someone. correct ways to use disengage to either get away or get closer to enemies. Hunter's mark on rogue to make sure they don't vanish that often, flare on invisible people, OH and scare beast on shaman ghost wolf and druid.

Okay now use all of those successfully and come back and tell me that playing a hunter is "easy"

And this isn't including all the situation crap you have to do, like have your pet attack earth bind totem or to line of sight correctly when you are being hunted down and to feign death to lose LoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people even make these threads...let alone post them here on MMO! Clearly these threads are troll attempts that seek to be feed like the attention hungry parasites they are...I suppose everything deserves to eat, but this is just pathetic
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    Hunters - a class with no skill needed to play.
    called a one button class by people.
    Good or bad?
    So you're basing "one" spec "chimera shot" to judge a hunter by it doesn't take skill to play?

Chimera shot hits like a truck, it's also a 9 second cooldown.

Frost mages can hit with ice-lance for 80k and have x5 procs (Alter timer, etc). In 5 globals basically nuke a target from full to dead. In the time it takes for those five ice-lances only one chimera shot has gone off.

So really, lets change this thread/topic into, "Mages - a class with no skill needed to play - called a one button class by people Good or bad"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You have to be bottom of the barrel bad to lose to a Hunter whos using a 1 button macro.

But no, Hunters get targeted by hate all the time, mostly undeserved and usually ends up in Blizzard nerfing us till the class is boring again (see stampede for a good example of that, it was overtuned but it didnt need to be utterly destroyed and turned into the worst 5min cd ingame).

We hate hunters because they are face roll. Your pet has a blink strike, a sprint, and a freedom. Hunters hardly have to manage anything in pvp. Its the same reason we hate warriors as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Hunter : Interrupt which is more useful for a CC to combo with Trap, Slows, Tranq to get rid of enrage, pet stun or pet interrupt, widow venom to reduce healing, explosive trap to shoot them away from your friends. Silencing shot, good for interrupting and temp CC to burst someone. correct ways to use disengage to either get away or get closer to enemies. Hunter's mark on rogue to make sure they don't vanish that often, flare on invisible people, OH and scare beast on shaman ghost wolf and druid.

Okay now use all of those successfully and come back and tell me that playing a hunter is "easy"

And this isn't including all the situation crap you have to do, like have your pet attack earth bind totem or to line of sight correctly when you are being hunted down and to feign death to lose LoS.
    Done! And I still say it's easy to play a hunter, but not more than any other class...

Quote Originally Posted by worstpvperus View Post
    We hate hunters because they are face roll. Your pet has a blink strike, a sprint, and a freedom. Hunters hardly have to manage anything in pvp. Its the same reason we hate warriors as well.
    No more faceroll than any other class.

It's like I would say: Earthbind totem and pop all cd's as shammy and nuke 1 million dps in 5 seconds while target is slow and ice-rooted if you use that talent.

But hey, if you would let me as enh shammy nuke you down with all my cd's, you really suck... cc the living shit out of me, every class can do it.

Only class I feel is a bit op in pvp is frost mage
    Last edited by mmoce30c2c354d; 2014-01-29 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think Hunters are a one button class even though it's for sure not the hardest class.
    But I think they're retardedly over powered and toxic to the game since 5.2, I would actually be happy if they would remove it. That's the only class I have so much hate for, Warriors are overpowered on PvP but Hunter are just boring to play against. Their pet actually deals more damages than the hunter itself, even when the hunter leaves it auto, an NPC shouldn't deal more damages than the class supposed to control it in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Yeah, Survival is definitely one button....
    Yep just need an alt function so I can spam explosive shot over and over until the proc from the 4 piece wears off in my shot sequence macro. :P