Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How do you prepare for WoD?

Hey, i am not sure if there is a thread like that (just saw some topics like "what to do until WoD" and "what to stockpiling"), but i give it a try. I am really interested in how do you prepare for WoD, is there something on your "to do" or "to get list", or do you just wanna stack as much gold as possible?
    I really would appreciate it, if you guys share your thoughts and maybe some tipps?

1. Cap Currencies (Valor, Justice, Honor)
    2. 100k Gold set aside for Craftables for week 1

Thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get every daily quest done and wait for day 1 free exp. I won't have the same crap as last time with the ship bugging and losing me 3 hours of looking at loading screens .

Well also capped currencies and as much gold as I can get . Also thinking of leveling Gatherer Characters first (druid in particular) but I don't know yet . We'll see as more info come out .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

- Leveling all my alts to 90 (they are are already 85 and up so I'm not bothering to use the 90 boost on my main server)
    - Get as many achievements as possible, I have most but I'm lacking in the PvP department
    - Play beta if I get in, so I can getafeel for it beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Get every daily quest done and wait for day 1 free exp. I won't have the same crap as last time with the ship bugging and losing me 3 hours of looking at loading screens .

Well also capped currencies and as much gold as I can get . Also thinking of leveling Gatherer Characters first (druid in particular) but I don't know yet . We'll see as more info come out .
    Curious, any specific dailies you are planning on doing? I couldn't decide on if I was going to do them because they are all spread so far apart this expansion.

Deleted
    Since there is no daylie quest cap anymore, we could stack as many finished quest as we want right?

Quote Originally Posted by JaqenHghar View Post
    Since there is no daylie quest cap anymore, we could stack as many finished quest as we want right?
    You can still only carry 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    What mcbgamer said is correct . Your maximum Quest log size is 25 ... which is stupid considering the era we are in .

Also MCBGamer I was thinking more like "daily hubs" kind of dailies. The hubs I have in mind are: 1) Klaxxi, 2)Isle of Thunder (pve ones), 3)Timeless Isle (weekly quests must give alot of exp).

By the way I forgot to tell you that I have almost all the leveling BoAs from Garrosh . Just Bow and Tanking Shield missing .
    Last edited by Mefistophelis; 2014-01-28 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    ill be preparing Flasks, Food, Potions for WoD leveling, also trying to obtain highest pvE gear possible for faster dungeon grind with an IRL party or just for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    What mcbgamer said is correct . Your maximum Quest log size is 25 ... which is stupid considering the era we are in .

Also MCBGamer I was thinking more like "daily hubs" kind of dailies. The hubs I have in mind are: 1) Klaxxi, 2)Isle of Thunder (pve ones), 3)Timeless Isle (weekly quests must give alot of exp).
    Thats actually a good mix, sit on Isle of Thunder, take a portal to the Klaxxi hub (Via Challenge Mode Teleports), use the trinket to get to Timeless Isle.

Thank you.

My prep is: Continue living life. Wait til WOD is in the final patch. Buy WOD. Go through the nerfed content for the story. Wait for next xpac. Repeat.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I searched Wowhead for the dailies around pandaria . Seems that most of them are at 236k exp and a small amount of them at 294k (timeless isle ones).

Deleted
    I have my 5 step plan which I will be doing

Step 1 - Stockpile lots of mats for leveling professions (Herbs, ores, enchant mats, Cloths uncut gems)
    Step 2 - Make bags, LOTS and LOTS of bags.
    Step 3 - Clear out bank of all crap that will not be worth using or selling in expansion, IE potions, Flasks, Buff foods etc that are no good for your leveling.
    Step 4 - Cap gold
    Step 5 - Relax

I have prepared by cancelling my subscription until WoD releases. When it does release, I'll be nice and refreshed and looking forward to playing for extended periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My prep is: Continue living life. Wait til WOD is in the final patch. Buy WOD. Go through the nerfed content for the story. Wait for next xpac. Repeat.
    Man...all the money I wasted...

10+ Year Old Account
    leveling a final 90
    boosting another 90
    maxing both professions on each character
    try to make some gold (i'm awful at it)
    get some garrosh heirlooms
    wait for expac
    whatever man

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing Garrosh on Heroic and go offline till expac hits

Make a bunch of Scribes and Alchemists to get rich off Darkmoon Cards and daily transmute CD.

Deleted
    I don't. Not worth the effort.

Beta isnt even out yet so i havent even mentaly prepared myself yet. But it will be Tol Barad 2.0 i guess