10+ Year Old Account

Don't exactly know where to make a thread about this so here goes(Java/Flash?)

So I was checking out armory characters, highlighted my mouse over a weapon and this happened:

...Uhh...how do I fix that?

Edit: Getting a lot of views but no responses. Any suggestions as to where else I could ask this question? Seems more like a Java, Flash or browser thing than a computer hardware issue, so...yeah.

Edit 2: Using latest Firefox.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2014-01-29 at 10:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you are using unsupported browser, it's made by a javascript (at least I know I did make that with JS), so try another browser, should have mentioned at start what you are using.

It should be transpearant, and you migth wanna try blizz website forums for that.
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    The same thing is happening for me. it is on mozilla firefox. if I switch to chrome its gone.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    That's weird, I use Firefox and I just checked it, working fine.

Try resetting Firefox.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Try it in IE and see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed it, just ended up resetting Firefox to factory default settings and it's working now. Thanks for the replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead