Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Geish View Post
    I'm not talking about your group, but the reality that will hit one that has done LFR/timeless and that tries to get pug Flex from trade or oraid/oqueue. If you think they are looking for bare minimum instead of the maximum possible to still get players, I don't know what to say, but the maximum possible is inflated by the cloak.
    The majority of players do not have the cloak, and the majority of characters in oqueue and oraid do not have cloaks because a lot of alts go into flex. A majority of players don't even want to do the cloak on 2 characters. Yes you will always choose the higher ilevels but you will also choose a group based on what classes are available. Its not hard to hit ilevel 535 without ever even going into LFR none the less getting the legendary cloak. Yes it requires luck and time/effort but its entirely possible. I dont have the cloak on my tank and I got it to 535 in 2 weeks with barely any effort.

If anything inflated ilevels it was the invention of Flex which put a whole 40 ilevels between LFR and Normal gear.

meh i prefer the new way tbh

pre MoP legendaries were most reserved for the longest members of the guild

even if you managed to be the best dps/healer/tank in your current group - it was unlikely you were the "chosen one"

the new system is a massive rng pain in dass and makes main switching improbable