How to use BS to make gold?

Just leveled up BS. Normally i just mine and sell the ore for my gold making. But I wanna know if there was a way to make decent gold (better than ore selling) with BS.

The only really good thing at this point is to make your daily mat and eventually make 553 gear, but with the coming new PvP gear that will probably not be a good way anymore. BS isn't really that great for gold making.

Deleted
    belt buckles

You should ask MS they are pretty good at making money out of BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually make about 1000 gold a day by selling the malevolent gladiator gear on the ah. I keep at least 1 piece of every malevolent gladiator piece up and they usually sell for between 200 and 450g. But they only take roughly 2 stacks of ore to make, so it's almost always a large profit for me.

Sadly in some cases like my server the cost of living steel is actually more expensive than the cost of a buckle (and since I just leveled there, I don't exactly have a plethora of alchemists for transmutes). That being said, I think the weapons from the Isle of Thunder you can craft might pull in a decent amount from transmoggers and people hard up for weapons; the crafted belt/pants should still sell reasonably well even with the new tier of PvP gear coming up since they're 13 ilvls higher, upgradeable bringing them to 21 ilvls higher, and gold is in many cases much easier to obtain than conquest. The two dailies together don't cost much to do (especially if you're already in the habit of mining for your gold generation), and while they take awhile should net you some decent profit for almost no effort. PvP gear if it sells on your server is also pretty good.

These are just obvious options, I'm sure there are tons if you take some time to get creative.