1. #1

    Enhancement Shaman PvP 'Rotation'

    Absolutely new to enhancement PVP (be kind), I'm a long time PVE'er, So I'm just wondering the priority order for enhance shamans in PvP?

    People say use Elemental Blast on cooldown, but only use it with stormstrike debuff and unleashed elements buff. That's not really on cooldown if you need to line those up.

    I read Vanguard's PVP rotation section, but It's still not clear to me.

    Could someone really dumb it down for me please?

  2. #2
    Enha shamans dont really have a rotation, its more like spell priority lined.

    You should always use Unleash Elements before using Ele Blast - massive dmg boost
    Try line up the UE+EleBlast with Lava lash (5 stacks) to maxime your burst
    Unlike in PvE, in PvP having Flame Shock up isnt so essential - yet it is some overal dmg boost

    As for that the rest is pretty much like in PvE rotation you are probably more familiar with.

    Keep in mind you are more of a burst reliable class than a massive outgoing damage truck (i.e DK/Warrior)

    Hope this opens even some new thoughts for you. MAXIMIZE YOUR BURST BROTHER

    Source: multiseason 2.2k+ Enha shaman

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIMALISTELEPHANT View Post
    Unlike in PvE, in PvP having Flame Shock up isnt so essential - yet it is some overal dmg boost
    Dont do that, if you play arenas with classes that can CC, do not flameshock. (unless rogue tries to restealth)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Dont do that, if you play arenas with classes that can CC, do not flameshock. (unless rogue tries to restealth)
    Every player you play with will (should) have an glyph to remove dots when you are CCing them and for the rest of the CC (clone for example) it doesent really matter.
    And as in for spreading the Flame Shock with Lava Lash you should use the minor glyph that cancels the effect

  5. #5
    Thank you very much MINIMALISTELEPHANT

    Oh and I got told to not bother useing LB, and those other 5stack msw's should be used on heals or hex if EB is on cd?

  6. #6
    Highly situational, if your healer has no problem healing the outcoming damage you could use the stacks for LB.
    Yet especially if you play with the Healing Storm glyph, in some games it might be worth more to use them for healing instead
    I think its more like personal preference even though the off-heal might sometimes save a life not a huge game changer there

  7. #7
    I think this post is in the wrong section.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIMALISTELEPHANT View Post
    Highly situational, if your healer has no problem healing the outcoming damage you could use the stacks for LB.
    Yet especially if you play with the Healing Storm glyph, in some games it might be worth more to use them for healing instead
    I think its more like personal preference even though the off-heal might sometimes save a life not a huge game changer there
    Thanks so much for all your brilliant advice, do you mind if I PM you with possible further questions as I get more into it?


    Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    I think this post is in the wrong section.

    Apologies, I didn't realise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •