Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    The Blizzard defense force at work in this thread here.
    Blizzard doesn't need defending in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    The Blizzard defense force at work in this thread here.
    Nah, its the "the world is ending, again" force that is at work in this thread.

Im still of the opinion that if a shop exists in a game, a subscription should not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milk moar fanboys rofl

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    are there any safe addons that can remove the store button from the game cos i use bartender4
    Uncheck the micro menu
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Deex View Post
    I do not answer posts which began with "lol" or "xD". Can't win such discussions..
    Not when you start with what you posted, that's for sure.

OMG they want to make money no way! Were I work we take down all our ads and signs so no one comes in and we make no money. Why would they want to sell something to make money?

For the 5 seconds (give or take 3 seconds) I spend on the character screen I don't think I'll notice it very often.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as my character loads I don't care if there's a button.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztrazolo View Post
    As long as my character loads I don't care if there's a button.
    ROFLMAO.
    Besides, if that button means you will get to buy the buttons beside the names of the characters without having to load the map or leaving the game screen, let it there.

Yet another thing for people to complain about, lovely... if you don't like it, don't use it, its simple, jeez its a button, everyones acting like its the end of the world...

It doesn't affect the loading screen in any way....lmao

having trouble finding the help button on the game menu?

try hitting escape and check the very top choice.

im also having trouble figuring out what content they have taken out of the game and started selling in the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    Pretty much any bar mode has the option to disable the menu. However, you cannot just remove the bliz store button. It's all or nothing usually.
    LUI completely removes the store button as some part of it, or more it never incorporated it. Therefore you can remove it with other methods.

I agree with Shoc, it's an absolute pain accessing it ingame on my ui right now XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    A free lvl90 with exp? Im ok.
    But as soon as they try to sell lvl90 characters, IM OUT! FUK THIS!
    90's for sale is CONFIRMED. Cancel your subscription now. Can I please have all your gold? Thanks.

Yeah, I also think, that imposing shop in subscription-based game - being unrespectful to your paying customers. Aren't we paying our subs in order to get rid of this? So I'm asking myself - is this game still worth paying sub for it?
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixC13 View Post
    OMG they want to make money no way! Were I work we take down all our ads and signs so no one comes in and we make no money. Why would they want to sell something to make money?
    the thing is they have made money long before the store was ever created.

I feel the store shouldn't be so obtrusive, we are already paying for the game. When they shove a store down our gullets it makes me feel like Blizzard are desperate for money. That's why SWtoR does it, they desperately need to get some money back AND it's free to play. WoW shouldn't have those two issues, when they shove a store down our throats when we already pay 15 a month it makes me feel like they are trying to get more money out of us.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I hate the store and refuse to buy anything from it. If I start seeing pop ups and shit like that telling me about a new item in a store I'm done.

Deleted
    to the people who think omg its just a button its not the point the majority of games that have a shop are F2P games i dnt know of any subscription based games that have a shop like wow the only other example i can think of is xbox live but the subscription to that is quite cheap compared to wow. so if your just gonna come on here and say itsjust a button then please dnt even bother posting cos its more to do with the fact we pay for the game already per month or 6 month or pe year so why do blizz need a shop

*Blizzard emerges from the shadows, slowly opens trench coat... "Wanna buy a level 90?" *shifty eyes*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    the thing is they have made money long before the store was ever created.
    So? That doesn't exclude them from making money in the future. They have also made money from selling vanity items since 2006 (The year the TCG was released with its "loot" cards. Though it was UDE points at first).
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."