Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That's bs and you know it. Having principles does not mean you just quit. If your country does one stupid thing you don't just quit your country and move to another. That's not how it works. One of the first reactions is boykott and pointing out you dislike the feature and/or activly campaigning against it. If all that fails and the situation gets worse you abandon ship.
    Are you stupid? You boycott something by NOT USING IT. You don't cover your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist.

When people were mad at Chik-fil-a they boycotted it by NOT EATING THERE. They didn't shut their eyes and refuse to look at the store when they drove past it.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2014-01-31 at 06:26 AM.

stop crying please >.>

exaggerating idiots who say they will sell gear soon.. ._.

not enough could use about four more shop buttons.

So many buttons for the shop does seem quite excessive. I've been playing this game for over 5 years now, and have never bought anything from the shop, no pets/mounts/character services, nothing. They can double the amount of buttons, it won't affect me. Yet. As long as all they sell is mounts and pets, or other cosmetic nonsense. The level 90 in the shop is getting dangerously close to a step too far. But as far as I know it's all ptr, so we'll have to wait and see.

Replacing the support button with a shop button was and still is a very poor decision though.

So many people crying over a convenience feature. Get over it. The new button is necessary for WoD if people need to boost 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    So many people crying over a convenience feature. Get over it. The new button is necessary for WoD if people need to boost 90s.
    the store was made before WOD was even announced, yeah and all you people saying its just a abutto nwill be back here posting what i am cos blizz are selling gear and points on your account

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Wow, it seems like more and more they're are trying to shove this in peoples faces like "COME! BUY OUR SHIT FROM OUR STORE!! GIVE US YOUR MONEY!!" If they're adding yet another shop button they need to remove the stupid button in the toolbar when you're playing and put the support button back. Getting rid of the support button for their shop button really shows what Blizzard cares more about.

Next, they'll add another one on the launcher screen.
    Last edited by Geminiwolf; 2014-01-31 at 04:05 PM.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Wow, it seems like more and more they're are trying to shove this in peoples faces like "COME! BUY OUR SHIT FROM OUR STORE!! GIVE US YOUR MONEY!!" If they're adding yet another shop button they need to remove the stupid button in the toolbar when you're playing and put the support button back. Getting rid of the support button for their shop button really shows what Blizzard cares more about.

Next, they'll add another one on the launcher screen.
    knowing blizzard they probably will