Finally an EU only contest. Good luck everyone!
Finally an EU only contest. Good luck everyone!
Finally an answer to the bonus roll on mounts
Yep I found them, the non EU people being disappointed that they can't get the 6 months Curse thing. 9/10 contests EU people can't participate because it's NA only, please let us have something for once...
Wrong. I am not overly skilled, I am a casual (very) casual player, and no matter which instance or raid I've done in MoP I've -never- used CC or seen it being used, even on fights which are meant for it.I have needed 0 CC in MoP dungeons ever. Day 1 they were faceroll. Not saying that's 100% bad but it is true.
You are more experienced/skilled than most. That was not the experience for the majority. (Celestalon)
Wonder why they didn't mention the most common flying mount. I would assume it's the Bronze Drake :P
so you're telling me... i wasted 30 min of my life each week to kill elegon on a few chars just to try and coin the mount?
my heart is broken, damn you !!
at least I CAN still waste time on rolling for the gorgeous world-boss mounts
hopefully someday...just someday....they will be bound to me! <3
These made up numbers out of thin air are not even funny facts...
- 100M "players" including trial accounts.. thats like comparing a Page Views data to a Unique Visitors of a website. But I guess the bigger the fabricated fact, the more will believe it. I see they clarify the huge sized misleading text "100M PLAYERS" with small size text that it is actually accounts and NOT unique players like the big text suggests..
- 500M character created... of which how many are level 1 mules and spammers and bots? 10-20-30%? At least I guess..
- 2.8M transactions which is apparently 2 times the transaction what ebay had _5 years ago_.. imbecile comparsion.. A today's CPU can do 10 times the calculations what they were capable 5 years ago.. cool eh?
Fun facts == Cool lies? apparently so, but to me it is more like "questionable statements" than "fun facts".
The only thing I found a fun fact and might be even true is the most commonly used titles. But the most sounds more like they are just bragging on fabricated facts without anything to back them up.
Look another thing they stole from other games, what a surprise!
What I find funny is that 100 million accounts would mean that over 90% of people who they claim played WoW didn't/currently don't like it or don't/didn't find it to be worth the money, no? How is 1 out of 10 people liking the game a good thing to brag about?
not sure what is the so attractive about the patient/assistant professor/jenkins titles
just a little fact checking for collectors on that infographic, the 619 unique pets seems pretty accurate as guildox lists 614 on their site. However the 504 unique mounts is not jiving for me. Guildox only lists 409 mounts which includes all the gladiators and original unarmored mounts and everything. All it doesn't list is class mounts which adds up to i believe 14 unique mounts? Thus does that mean they are counting all the never implemented re-skins they've had on file over the years? Because that is just plain dirty. Not to mention that means some 80 reskins that never made it in? I can only think of about 30-40. Huh.
- The problem when you make a game F2P is systems need to be designed around annoying players enough to pay. Some games are less annoying than others, but at their core they need to give you a reason to spend money.
- If the tiny cost of $15 a month is a deciding factor for you, spend less timing gaming and more time reevaluating your life, because you are seriously doing it wrong.
Blizzard apparently thinks following your group, selecting a character and pressing two keys without having to pay too much attention to it requires experience or skill.
I for one played since 2005, played casually at the start and ended up playing on the most hardcore levels of the PvE side of the game. I quit ~2 years ago.. because of life changes, interest changes and so on.
MoP haven't had any effect on me to renew my sub, but Warlords of Draenor might have, but who knows... I was in my 20s when I started playing, I am past 30 now and I cannot predict if and for how long WoD might keep my interest again.
I am just saying I don't hate WoW, not saying its not worth the price... quite the opposite, otherwise how could i been playing it for 7 years?
On the other hand I was never the fan of Blizzard's Community Manager's communication style. They like to talk about nothing for pages long. Explaining a very simple thing in pages long that people might think its a big thing or whatever.
I know its a way to keep up the hype and interest, but they are are just not very informative, they losing in meaningless details, twisting out things and words and sentences to make their agenda sound better and so on.
That is what I was pointing at with my previous post.
Anyone else has got an issue with that Curse giveaway where the button to enter the contest won't do anything? I have unblocked all the scripts on that site, and disabled adblock for it, and yet it still won't do anything.