Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    100 Million "players" (bullshit detector is going nuts) with ~7 million active is a horrible retention rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    100 Million "players" (bullshit detector is going nuts) with ~7 million active is a horrible retention rate.
    How many 10 year old games have retained 7% of all players who have ever purchased/made an account after that amount of time with a monthly subscription cost?

I have no facts to back it up, but I would make an educated guess that the answer is "one". World of Warcraft.

I wonder if they count Battle.net accounts that have tried WoW or just WoW accounts. I missclicked in account management once and accidentally added a trial account to my already active WoW account. It still shows up as a separate game on my B.net account.

Over almost ten years, it's pretty good. That 7% of all people who tried the demo would still be playing is a great figure.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    How many 10 year old games have retained 7% of all players who have ever purchased/made an account after that amount of time with a monthly subscription cost?

I have no facts to back it up, but I would make an educated guess that the answer is "one". World of Warcraft.
    Just to give you perspective, look at a website like Skyrim Nexus where even the top rated mods only have about 1 or 2% of the downloaders actually endorsing them. Seems like the same concept. 7% is a good number.

Quote Originally Posted by Dujith View Post
    EU my #ss

Missing quite some countries there
    Plz change it to UK instead of EU
    Aye, here we go again...

For me that "giveaway" do not work at all - when I click get started it do NOTHING! If someone know how to resolve this please PM me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    I can't believe the Heavenly serpent is rarer than the Black Qiraji mount.
    I have a hard time believing that too. I saw 3 people having the serpent in my server while I saw the Qiraji only once.

Deleted
    uuuu give a way?!

I think the most interesting fact is that out of the 1000-5000 people that are on Antarctica at any given time atleast one of them has logged into WoW atleast once from there.

Return to WoW Giveaway (EU)
    .... This contest is only open to EU players, so please only sign up if you play on EU realms.
    Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
    It is okay if you do not know every country what belongs to EU, afterall most European couldn't tell each and every states of the US.. but thinking UK == EU is kinda harsh...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I have a hard time believing that too. I saw 3 people having the serpent in my server while I saw the Qiraji only once.
    I think they made this one up so they could have a new and nice looking mount there. The Sha serpent is a nice mount which represents the current expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I found that number to be pretty funny too. Blizzard counts all those bots and gold spammers as "players" I guess. A fine example of false advertising here.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    pretty sure they only use obtainable mounts. showing an un-obtainable mount is poor marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Oh look, chaud is getting the first post again on his alt account.
    I wish I was Chaud.