Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Except the 12+ weapons we've seen drop have *ONLY* been coined. Not a single one has dropped without using a bonus roll. So either they fixed a bug or Blizzard has it backwards.
    Just like all the others, do you have a screenshot?

    I'm sure someone in your raid took a screenshot of one of the 12 weapons coined.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Except the 12+ weapons we've seen drop have *ONLY* been coined. Not a single one has dropped without using a bonus roll. So either they fixed a bug or Blizzard has it backwards.
    There may have been a bug at some point. There may have been some people fibbing. There may have been some people simply confused. None of that matters since Blizz has made a direct and explicit statement and they have no plausible reason to lie about it.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Just like all the others, do you have a screenshot?

    I'm sure someone in your raid took a screenshot of one of the 12 weapons coined.
    Why would anyone take a screenshot prior to this week? No one was complaining before but now there's controversy from those who swear they coined and got loot. We'll have to wait until the next person gets a BOA.

    I do see the response above where it says BOA's appeared after the first piece of loot was handed out. I just find it hard to believe that they clicked their coin at the same time. We'll know in a couple weeks when the next person gets one I guess.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Why would anyone take a screenshot prior to this week?
    Because WoW players have a long history of taking screenshots of meaningful drops and achievements.

    Out of 7 million people, however many of them got a Garrosh heirloom at some point, you think not one of them ever screenshotted it to share? The lack of screenshots speaks far more compellingly than any number of unverifiable statements.

  5. #25
    Yep, cool stuff

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yep, cool stuff I think

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •