Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    And when you sleep at the ballot box, you end up electing THUGS like this. Really wake the fuck up America and get idiots like this in prison where they belong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adominitis View Post
    Nation bash moar plz...in all seriousness it happens everywhere.

Ok, waiting for the cases from Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Finland where elected congressmen are making death threats to the media. just give the links if it happens everywhere i mean.

Deleted
    the journalist should have said: 'I'd like to see you try.'

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    What do I need to "calm down" for? Someone not buying your save-saving, when your honest attempt to make an analogy fails, isn't them "getting mad".
    See how mad your getting dude?

Calm down, take a deep breath, eat a snickers...damn dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Clinging on to a single phrase someone said has always bothered me. You spend years working to get somewhere then you say one thing or do some small thing and now you're worse than Hitler for 15 mins and your career is over, it's so unreasonable.
    His career should be over for other reasons (the stuff the journalist was wanting to ask about). Uttering threats is just sprinkles on top.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    See how mad your getting dude?

Calm down, take a deep breath, eat a snickers...damn dude.
    Then by your logic, any and all disagreement means that people are "mad." Which unfortunately is complete nonsense.

And Snickers < Milky Way.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2014-01-30 at 02:35 AM.

Clinging on to a single phrase someone said has always bothered me. You spend years working to get somewhere then you say one thing or do some small thing and now you're worse than Hitler for 15 mins and your career is over, it's so unreasonable.
    A phase says a lot about the person who speaks it.

If he had simply approached the reporter in an irritated, but civil manner (the type of reaction we see all the time in these situations), then this wouldn't have even made news. But instead, he resorted to swearing, intimidation and even a death threat.

People have a very low tolerance for that type of behavior, especially from someone in his position.

If that's how he speaks to people in a public setting, in front of cameras, then how does he speak to people in private when no one is around to judge him? He crossed a line that's very difficult to bounce back from.

A man in his position need to keep calm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh that's the problem with the small people of this world. They think they are perfect humans and they expect their leaders to be perfect too and one tantrum causes a huge fuss for everyone.

It's the same with the whole Phil Fish debacle. It's not easy being famous or one with some importance.

Boy, that's the problem, right? The people that are generally drawn to politics are probably the people you really don't want there.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The congressmen should be sacked based on his own stupidity. Seriously, he trusted a journalist not to ask a hot topic question?

Either way, it looks like the Congressmen has a GRIMM future ahead of him.